Where can you buy a new RSR Exhaust?!?

marks332

Mar 12, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Where can you get a new RSr Gt2 cat back exhaust system!!?? I cant seem to find any sites that have it? The only one I did find discontinued it :/ anyone?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
It's been discontinued for years.

I did see a muffler new in te for sale section. That basically all you need as that's all the cat back is. Muffler and piping.

Other than that a burns stainless muffler would be pretty close to that sound.

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
For that matter, where can you get RSR springs? These seem to be hard to find as well? Did the company drop Supra parts or something?
-AM3

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
RSR pretty much disappeared for a while, but they definitely still do suspension work on popular cars and newer cars. I would bet they are discontinued if you haven't seen them around.

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
Dylan JZ;1865294 said:
RSR pretty much disappeared for a while, but they definitely still do suspension work on popular cars and newer cars. I would bet they are discontinued if you haven't seen them around.
That's the impression I was getting.
-AM3

marks332

Mar 12, 2012
Yorktown, VA
That's just the muffler thou huh? I was looking more for the whole system plus I'm not looking to buy quite yet which is why I wanted more of a site that sold it so it would always be an option. Think I m go with the super dragger anyway thou. I like that one a ton. Thanks thou guys