Where can I find this bumper!?!?!?!? Anyone see it before?

STREETOPTIONZ

Toyota LOVER
Feb 1, 2008
Pennsylvania
www.myspace.com
p1438389_1.jpg

I got it off line, I love the bumper, Im assuming its custom and Id have to make one myself but it looks sick.... Anyone see it for sale anywhere? It definitely beats cutting out the upper section. I personally think that looks gross as hell.

Please post pics of your front bumpers with adequate intercooler airflow... would love to see how you guys are handling big FMIC's

STREETOPTIONZ

Toyota LOVER
Feb 1, 2008
Pennsylvania
www.myspace.com
Thanks soo much, I found it all, and it is waaaay too expensive, I guess thats why I thought it looked soo good, 800 dollars is a bit out of my budget for a bumper... But what do you guys think of this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYO...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item27abf4d3e3

Lets see some KMIII BodyKit Pics!!!!!!
Nothing too over the top though, wanna see what you guys are doing to make the MK3 look sportier with a subtle approach.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Bumpers are not cheap. A stock bumper will cost you $500 or better. Suprahero's car has the same front bumper. I have the same bumper without the turbo "A" duct. It's a nice bumper, but it is definitely not bullet proof. You have to be very careful with it.

Look up shineauto here as a member and send him a PM. He sometimes takes care of other members. Buy the bumper, and then add the "A" duct later if price is such an issue.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
STREETOPTIONZ;1438398 said:
Thanks soo much, I found it all, and it is waaaay too expensive, I guess thats why I thought it looked soo good, 800 dollars is a bit out of my budget for a bumper... But what do you guys think of this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYO...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item27abf4d3e3

this kit was never offered together before.the bumper is a greddy copy and the side's and rear's are bomex replica's.this is a very common miss match set-up,which i have on my car also.

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Apr 5, 2005
Bozeman, MT
Poodles;1438411 said:
For that price they're probab;y made with a chop gun and will require tons of work to make fit...

Go shineauto...
:werd:

Dirt cheap body parts out of Ontario... more than likely Yashar. He's still around, changing his online identity every year or so to clear his name.

I've bought parts from both Yashar and Shine. If you want them to arrive in one piece, if you want customer support, if you want parts that fit, look good, and will last, go with Shine.

You might think with regards to the cheap stuff, "Well they can't be that bad, I can make it work and it'll be worth it to save some money"... well I did anyway. Trust me, you will be sorely disappointed. My Yashar lip showed up in two pieces. He did nothing to help. The finish wasn't smooth at all, and it was super brittle.

Are you having a body shop install it? The difference in your bill will pay for the difference in the cost of the parts.

Sure it's more money up front for the good stuff, but you get what you pay for.