when should i expect 14psi on two T3's?

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
i was pondering the idea of sequential twins but parallel is much easier. and since the OBX twin T3/greddy manifold is only a couple flanges away from a standard T3 foot print, i thought about getting one and modifying it... but im not sure when a pair of T3's with 0.86AR hotsides would come online with my 9.5CR.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I can't think of a single reason to run Twins these days unless they're sequential.

Back when I did my TT 3.4L V8 I started at .3ar housings then ported the nozzles till I was happy with the response curve.

drbowser3

The Doc is in...
Jan 17, 2006
Tampa,FL
IJ.;1059718 said:
I can't think of a single reason to run Twins these days unless they're sequential.

Back when I did my TT 3.4L V8 I started at .3ar housings then ported the nozzles till I was happy with the response curve.

Yeah, Chris, I know you have ridden in a MKIV with the "true twins" setup....Boring.

We almost did a twin T3 35r setup on a 7M, but most hate lag, hence the reason I run a 35r, we had the manifold and such but scrapped the idea.

I would guess, and not much experience behind this, but 2 T3 turbos, depending on the front cover with an .86ar, 5500rpm??? But doubt it will go to full boost quickly.

SP is doing/did twin 35Rs on a 2J and stated it was far too laggy non-sequentially .