When racing..

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
The fookin DDP man, you cant hear anything else especially if your neck a neck and that thing is echoing back at you.

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Haha, I actually started a thread like this a while back... but here is what I have been listening to as of lately: (chopped from my supra thread) Depeche Mode, Human League, Visage, Nitzer Ebb, Gary Numan, Ladytron, Fischerspooner, Sparks, Cabaret Voltaire, Soft Cell, Siouxie & the Banshees...those are most of the main ones, everything else is a big mixture...lol.

T

The Weather Man

engine.

I live my life 18 seconds at a time.

Thats not time for music!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
no music. infact, i have no stereo/cd player in my car at the moment, and i'm not sure if i'll put one back in or not...

-shaeff

Cravin Boost

MMMM Smells like coolant
Nov 8, 2005
Eugene OR
the Engine I know its silly but i dont want anything putting any extra load on the Alt. now waiting and getting upto the burnoutbox ZOMBIE for the win Black Sunshine.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
i dont race but when driving fast and hitting some corners on backroads, i like to listen to trance or house or heavy metal. stuff to get the heart racing. funny thing is that i listen to the same stuff while playing CS

greg88

May 14, 2005
Lowell, Arkansas, United States
johnathan1 said:
(chopped from my supra thread) Depeche Mode, Human League, Visage, Nitzer Ebb, Gary Numan, Ladytron, Fischerspooner, Sparks, Cabaret Voltaire, Soft Cell, Siouxie & the Banshees...those are most of the main ones, everything else is a big mixture...lol.
Fischerspooner is my pick. Theres something about electronic music and killing ricers that just goes together.:naughty: