When Changing Oil Goes Bad (Funny Video)

Apostle

Jun 3, 2007
Philly
About 3 years ago, I had a 92 Celica GT-S and decided to turbo-charged it for shits and giggles. Everything went well while installing it, but when I was pouring oil in there before I started it up for the first time, something went wrong...:sarcasm:...btw before you guys yell at me I was using shitty proline oil in case the car had leaks, so I didn't wanna waste mobil 1 synthetic oil. Anyway my friend was recording and decided to make this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5BcCQ9gOQ8#GU5U2spHI_4

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Lol..
I watched someone do that in the shop when I went to auto- tech school..
Guy really thought we were yanking his chain when we were saying he didn't put the drain plug in..

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
I just did this on a clean shop floor, but its was a full gal. I used a crap load of saw dust to clean it up. I was in a rush and removed the plug a long time ago.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
One of the people I worked with at honda did that to a customer car. He drove out of the bay and blew it up during the test drive.

Apostle

Jun 3, 2007
Philly
daledoe;1290927 said:
Ha, Thats great!!!~ O'well so what happened to the Celica???~

Got it dyno tuned with a safc and made 190whp and 217tq under 7psi, fun little booger that I drove for a year turboed (daily), then brought it back to N/A and sold it for my Supra. That little motor was a champ still had perfect compression when i took the kit off, I'm never leaving the toyota family.