wheels

May 19, 2006
SE Wisconsin
Quick question, I have a set of those 5 spoke mk3 wheels sitting in my garage and I was looking to sell them to this kid I know. I was just wondering how much to ask for them with tires on.

koulee

Oct 11, 2005
Depends on how much tread is left on the tires and what brand tires. With real good tires and 75%+ tread left, they can go for 500+.

May 19, 2006
SE Wisconsin
they're Blizzaks on them(That probably doesn't help my price) but they have a good amount of tread on them. So Im figuring to ask 400.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
ya know for 400 he could get mk4 tt wheels, thats why I gave up on getting 5 spoke mk3 or mk4's for my car and just went aftermarket, at least that way they are new and have new tires. I'd love to get a set of mk4 rims but not paying over 300 for all 4 with or without tires, I'd get new tires anyway cuz I am picky like that LOL.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
How bout send them to me for free, LOL. I got some sweet ass white sawblades with bald tires I'll give ya. I still have those even though I got my new rims 2 years ago, I guess that makes them not new, maybe old. Anyways.

May 19, 2006
SE Wisconsin
Wills7MGTE said:
How bout send them to me for free, LOL. I got some sweet ass white sawblades with bald tires I'll give ya. I still have those even though I got my new rims 2 years ago, I guess that makes them not new, maybe old. Anyways.

Eh, i dont think that will get me any money, but thanks for the offer.:icon_razz