Wheel help!!

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
Ok so the situation is that I have a nice set of Mkiv polished wheels on my mkiii right now, I have a chance to get some autostrada Modena wheels in the same size as the Mkiv wheels but I'd have to trade the Mkiv wheels to get them. I'm so torn so I'd really like some opinions, to give you guys an idea of my car it's a right hand drive 87, silver and lowered on coilovers

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Those Modena wheels are pretty nice. Does the trade come with tires? Tough choice tho since the polished only came in 98 correct and i know they're 2lbs lighter per wheel. I have a set too and i'm running a square set up now 9.5, with staggered tires tho. Anyhow, tt wheels are pretty ez to find i'd say and if the Modena fits better it wouldn't be a bad choice to go with them. Why don't you just test fit them and see how it looks. Also, more info on the RHD supra? pics?

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
I'm on my cell so I can't do pics easy but it's a rhd digital dash 87 with a 2j big single swap, 18psi, old school recaro Ls seat, and a set of factory louvers that I got about three months ago NEW IN BOX, lol yes FACTORY louvers NEW in box, still can't find that horseshoe that's up my ass, but the modenas come with tires, they're 17x8.5 and 17x9.5, I think I'll end up doing it simply for the rarity of them, I'm just worried I'll miss my Mkiv wheels. Only thing is they're missing the center caps but it doesn't bother me yoo bad, the modenas that is

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
p1972908_1.jpg

p1972908_2.jpg

p1972908_3.jpg

p1972908_4.jpg

p1972908_5.jpg

p1972908_6.jpg

Let's try that, photo bucket for the win

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
NICE RIDE! Converted??? love the rear louvers dude! I'd say test fit and see what's up. Want to sell the center caps from the polished TT's to me?

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
Haha I would if he didn't need em lol, and yea it's a convert, but I love it, rhd feels 100% more natural to drive, and I wana test fit but I hafta drive an hour an some change away for em, I'm leaning super hard on just getting them and taking the leap of faith, Cus at the end of the day I can get another decent set of TT wheels but these don't come round too often