What's your favorite snack?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
uh... potato chips in a sandwich/cheeseburger is not a "wierd coincidence"... its rather common practice. now, if you liked peanut butter and fluff on hot dogs, then that's wierd.

and +1 on the french fries/ice cream...frosty variation too
also, i dip chicken nuggets in my frosty.

ritz crackers and butter.
my mom showed me that. i cant eat many, though. i envision myself in the future, 1000 lbs.... gross.

you know whats a delicious snack that always works for me?

pussy.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
^^:yelrotflm

and whats wrong with peanut butter on hotdogs? theres nothing better for a hangover than sitting down with a plate load of microwaved overcooked hotdogs and dipping them in random things like mayo, cheese, ranch dressing, peanut butter, honey, etc. laugh if you want but my only other option was a bag of garlic croutons. :icon_conf

Last edited:

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
What about just eating cheese on its own?

I love a good swiss cheese or parmesean....or asiago. Those seem to be my favorite. Chedder is BAD for you....has too much sodium, so I have cut down on my chedder intake :)

Actually, eating cheese and dipping it in some sort of mustard sauce always gets me. :icon_razz

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Man maybe I'm wierd, but those little cubes-o-cheese they have at parties and stuff, NASTY. I hate eating cheese by itself, it's gotta be on something. Example would be a garlic crouton...

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
siman said:
What about just eating cheese on its own?

I love a good swiss cheese or parmesean....or asiago. Those seem to be my favorite. Chedder is BAD for you....has too much sodium, so I have cut down on my chedder intake :)

Actually, eating cheese and dipping it in some sort of mustard sauce always gets me. :icon_razz

Yes! You forgot provolonge(sp?), though.

Provolonge= Num numz.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
mmm i love cheese as well. havarti, provalone, swiss, and gouda all are awesome. i rarely eat cheddar, and when i do its a single slice of processed kraft cheddar cheese. its a weird habit i have. i come home from work, open the fridge, eat a cheese slice and carry on with my day. another great quick snack food is frozen eggo cinamon waffles. they are like breakfast popsicles...

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
nope, not the minis, the regular ones, although i suppose the minis would be a nice bite sized option. and i do sugest trying it. my friends think im weird but i love it. :icon_bigg

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
jbsupra89t said:
Man maybe I'm wierd, but those little cubes-o-cheese they have at parties and stuff, NASTY. I hate eating cheese by itself, it's gotta be on something. Example would be a garlic crouton...

The best part about that is that other people are breathing on that cheese...and its not COLD cheese...its luke warm...ewww! And usually isnt the best quality cheese. :nono:

Go to Kroger or Wal-Mart and buy some real expensive aged parmesean and see what I mean...cut it up and dip it in some honey mustard....it really fills you up!

....Plus on a health note, honey AND mustard are known to be some of the best anti-bacterial foods out there....they actually KILL GERMS (bacteria) and can help you get over a sickness.....

I have experianced that one of many times....mustard really does the trick..I havent been sick in QUITE A WHILE!

-Jonathan

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
siman said:
....Plus on a health note, honey AND mustard are known to be some of the best anti-bacterial foods out there....they actually KILL GERMS (bacteria) and can help you get over a sickness.....

Dude.. one time I was REALLY sick and my throat was sore [maybe I had strep]. I got a squeeze bottle of honey and was drinking it from the nozzle. Well, I drank about 1/4 of it, put the cap on and left it in the cabinet. When I moved out of that place less than a year later, there was something really nasty growing in it. It wasn't mold, but it sure as shit wasn't honey.

albertmdh

Apr 7, 2005
Fredericksburg, VA
stuff im craving right now...

Deviled eggs
cream cheese and olive sammiches,
clemintines,
tabasco cheez-itz
locotelli romano cheese and a french baguette.
pepsi, fucking pepsi, i want one so bad.