What's Wrong With Me?

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Ugh. For some sick reason I actually HAVE A DESIRE to go get a McDonald's BigMac. SICK!!! I practically live off fast food-no one has time to cook so we always eat out or else grab fast food on our own-but I HATE McD's. But for some reason it actually sounds good at the moment. Actually I'm leaving to get one as soon as I post this.
Something's gotta be wrong with me! :rofl:

That is all.

SLO-MK3

Not on the 1jz bandwagon
Nov 4, 2006
Plumas Lake, CA
I agree, something is wrong w/you. Have you seen that independent film called super size me? Where that guy eats nothing but McDonalds for a month straight. The part about the chicken nuggets was so F*ckn' nasty, I'll never eat there again after seeing that.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
SLO-MK3 said:
I agree, something is wrong w/you. Have you seen that independent film called super size me? Where that guy eats nothing but McDonalds for a month straight. The part about the chicken nuggets was so F*ckn' nasty, I'll never eat there again after seeing that.

I've seen that movie twice, and after both times I had the urge to get McDonald's, and after both times, I did in fact eat a Big Mac.

I actually don't care for McDonald's, I hate most of their stuff, but the Big Mac... mmmm I love em.

This thread kinda makes me want one.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Their double cheese burger is good drunk food. I also like McNuggets and steak, egg and cheese bagels, get that with a sweet tea and hash browns! YEAAAA

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
drunk_medic said:
Maybe you are pregnant. Aight peace :chicken:
Dammit. I was afraid that might be it.....:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Dachande said:
you don't deserve to drive a white supra if you eat at mcdonalds..this is heresy
I don't. Usually..... Lol. I eat all other fast food regularly, but I think this is seriously the first time I've had McDonald's in at least 3-4 months.

K so now I've had my BigMac. In a strange way I kinda enjoyed it. :p
That fills my McDonald's quota for the first quarter of 2K7 lol.

And I've never seen the movie, but just one tiny bite of their nuggets ought to tell you somethin' is wrong. I can't even begin to imagine what's in those things, but it sure as hell isn't chicken!!! lol.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
aye mate said:
Their double cheese burger is good drunk food. I also like McNuggets and steak, egg and cheese bagels, get that with a sweet tea and hash browns! YEAAAA
Oh shi-
You just made me throw up in my mouth....

No, the only reason I can stand the BigMac is cuz there is enough other crap to drown out most of the taste of the "meat".

Double cheese burgers have WAY too much "meat" to taste good.
McNuggets.....Just......just...... :puke:

SEC Bagel is FTL, I tried one once and nearly killed myself. Worst "steak"-like substance ever! lol

And I hate those fast food hash browns....... lol.
Well, I'm pretty sure we have different tastes! :p

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Jeff Lange said:
I've seen that movie twice, and after both times I had the urge to get McDonald's, and after both times, I did in fact eat a Big Mac.

I actually don't care for McDonald's, I hate most of their stuff, but the Big Mac... mmmm I love em.

This thread kinda makes me want one.

i remember when i was broke and living off $1 menu food i invented my own "MINI MAC" LOL....just order a plain double cheeseburger and tell then to add lettuce and big mac sauce....its free! and there you go its just like a big mac without the middle bun and the sesame bun top

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
My girlfriend told me that guy who did Super Size Me was like a vegan before he did that movie. No wonder he had all the health problems afterward, bet it was like a shock to his body. Plus I think eating McD's everyday for that long is an extreme move anyway. I don't know anyone that has eaten McD's everyday for that long, let alone all 3 meals.

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
I wouldn't TOUCH the shit from McDonalds around here, considering they recently put up a warning saying they've got e coli.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
lol, i had McD for a late lunch today. it was FTW. oh and that craving is normal, i know alot of people who get cravings for McD when they havnt gotten it in a while

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
Their nuggets contain "edible pastics" just FYI. Why would you get chicken from there anyway? If your in the south U.S. you got Chick-Fil-A's and if not... well im sure you got some other place like it.

I personally get cravings for Taco-Bell