Whats with John's Section?

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
That’s too bad. It is his right to do what he wants with the section since it is his. But it sucks to loose him, as he was a great resource to the community. He needs to understand that not everybody has to share his beliefs. And the action he is taking is not going to help bring people over to his views. Oh well it is his choice in the end after all. Good luck to you John.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
i thought the other jesus thread was funny at first, but i definately see why someone could be upset. some of those piks cross the line, if there even is a line.. even for me and im no where near religious... thats why i deleted my posts from it volentarily.. hope john changes his mind, Were not all completely taistless..

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
i, too, am sorry to see that...
while i feel it is a bit of an extreme move on his part, i can understand.

he was quite offended, but, i mean... gone? left for good?
oh well. my views have not changed about him. i still think he's a stand up guy who is quite knowledgeable. i've dealt with him on a few occasions, and they have been quite good. i know i will again. just sad to see that he wont be around here to chat with....

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Enraged said:
well i hope those people are happy that expressed their right to free speech...

:nono:

yea cause it's johnny's fault for making john leave.. yea that makes tons of sense..

mwebber

Apr 12, 2005
Boston MA
MDCmotorsports said:
Im not going to speak for John, but basically he left not only because of a very offensive post but because of two moderators' actions against him were in VERY poor taste.

I'm awarding you the "Understatement Of The Year" award. :biglaugh:

There's Freedom of speech and then there's being complete sh!tbags about the whole thing. Those two were being the latter about the former. :nono:

just my $0.02

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
mwebber said:

There's Freedom of speech and then there's being complete sh!tbags about the whole thing. Those two were being the latter about the former. :nono:

just my $0.02

I would go into more detail, trust me. But Im trying to become a better "roll-MOD-el" for all the public to see unlike some other mods around here.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
mwebber said:

just my $0.02

hey look what i found...personal attacks...

read the rules of the forum please. first and last warning about personally attacking any of the members here.

also MDC....i dont consider you "publically addressing" the entire forum with your BS as trying to set a better example or laying low :rolleyes:

Last edited: