what's up with this

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
damm, I go away for work and turn around and the site had changed, what's up with that ? I had to reregister an everything.

went down to Russelville AR , saw nothing but red-neck pick-ups. Then to Granbury Tx, it was nice , Now I'm doing my last two out three wks here in New Oreans then I'm going back home in Pittsburgh Pa.

Havn't been on here in a while so is there anything new going on or anything O should know ??

what ever happened to that contest to change your title ??

whats all the dilly

Will

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
ok, and now that I see it, i went from a regular member with a few hundred posts, and being around the 100th member
to a 0 and a "LURKER"

""" whats up with dat ""

Will

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
go to the user control panel and fix everthing u can give urself a title and buncho stuff i like the new site.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Ya...We actualy trust Lanky with mod status now.. :momaru:

And The new site is 100 times better. Plus we SAVED all the FAQ's from the OLD site! YAY! plus we have written new ones. :x: :biggrinbo:

additonally I came out of the closet, not the regular closet, but the raging alcoholic who likes to diddle small boys in the style of micheal jackson while blasting 80's pop songs and dancing around naked with my unit tucked betwixt my thighs closet.....

...it puts the ckanderson in the bucket....

L

lanky189

Ckanderson said:

And The new site is 100 times better. Plus we SAVED all the FAQ's from the OLD site! YAY! plus we have written new ones. :x: :biggrinbo:

additonally I came out of the closet, not the gay closet, but the raging alcoholic who likes to diddle small boys in the style of micheal jackson while blasting 80's pop songs and dancing around naked with my unit tucked betwixt my thighs.....

Post restored :biggrinki

Last edited by a moderator:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
As the guys pointed out, we got torn down by a hacker with a bone to pick. We've rebuilt it to be better than before - we hope. If you've got any suggestions, throw 'em our way!

The new software allows you to change your own user title to pretty much anything you want.

The post count thing sucks, but them's the breaks. I had well over 1500 on the old site as well - and even though I could manually edit my own, I figure I should have to rebuild same as everyone else. ;)

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Ckanderson said:

additonally I came out of the closet, not the regular closet, but the raging alcoholic who likes to diddle small boys in the style of micheal jackson while blasting 80's pop songs and dancing around naked with my unit tucked betwixt my thighs closet.....

by any chance would your last name be Dahmer?

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
thanks you guy's for the warm welcome back.
A hacker with a bone to pick huh Grimjack , I know this might sound pretty vague, but you guy's have any idea on who it might have been , I'm guessing maybe someone on here ...... ?

Will

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Welcome back Will, they do know who did it but they never told us who exactly it was. At least I don't remember seeing it anywhere.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Turned out there were two possibilities.

1. Some kid from Egypt hacked our site.
2. Someone who knows how to cover their tracks posed as some kid from Egypt and hacked our site.

Whichever version it really was, some kid from Egypt has no access to the internet anymore. :)

L

lanky189

lanky189 said:
additonally I came out of the closet, not the gay closet, but the raging alcoholic who likes to diddle small boys in the style of micheal jackson while blasting 80's pop songs and dancing around naked with my unit tucked betwixt my thighs.....

Post restored :biggrinki

you bastard! i didnt know you could do that!