What's up w/SF? I can't even get to the site?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
americanjebus said:
^ neither can anyone else.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Nope... is must be just you guys. I'm on and surfing away happily.

Wait... here's something.

It looks like they have a new module installed that can tell if you have a cookie on your system from another forum. If that cookie exists they block all access to SupraForums - DAMNIT! Now I have to go delete that cookie again just for coming here.

C.44

Apr 7, 2005
Behind the keyboard...
KeithH said:
Nope... is must be just you guys. I'm on and surfing away happily.

Wait... here's something.

It looks like they have a new module installed that can tell if you have a cookie on your system from another forum. If that cookie exists they block all access to SupraForums - DAMNIT! Now I have to go delete that cookie again just for coming here.

Don't surf ebay either, they will kick/ban you for that !

SupraSonica

Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area
I think SF might be updating their server because of how the forums were super slow in the past few weeks and people complaining.

C.44

Apr 7, 2005
Behind the keyboard...
SupraSonica said:
I think SF might be updating their server because of how the forums were super slow in the past few weeks and people complaining.

Well it would surely be appreciated if they at least send out a bulk mail before doing so. Much like SM did. And there is absolutely no reason it should take that long. Ok if the server is superslow it can take a while but still. I don't think SF will gain anything from it though, because the only way to get SF's VBB working properly again is by going through the database and deleting every single offtopic post. The database is heavily poluted which is mostly due to the database and programstructure. But let's not get into that too much, SF should come back on or someone from their staff should send out a message about what's going on.

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
yesterday when i told my gf that SF, SM, And mkiiitech.com were down, and i proceeded to google image search mk3's, she asked if i was experiencing withdrawl. Ha.

Note: I was searching for a car to make the background of my phone, I am obsessed w/ supras, but not THAT obsessed.

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
Every time there's a meet coming up on SF, it automatically shuts down for one week before it and magically comes back to life a day after the meet happens. It's like board meetings have open meetings for the public at 9pm.