Whats up heres my intro

CoopMK3

Who's the chick in my bed
Jan 12, 2009
Whiteland, Indiana
Hey guys,

I am actually just starting to get into the supra.. I am currently thinking about buying a silver 89 T off a buddy of a buddy of mine and thats about all i got right now.. All i really know about the car is it may have a slight knock but it isn't believed to be on the bottom end just the top... I am hoping for a wristpin or valve if not i may have to look into getting a new motor... Got to go get moneyz from the bank first..

Ok well i rambled enough and im eager to look around and pick up on some more stuff.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania. Good luck getting a supra. You could always look around for one that isn't knocking.

CoopMK3

Jan 12, 2009
Whiteland, Indiana
lol i know, this one just got a rebuild and everything it just got oil deprived a little.. But i am looking around towards some others i just know i want Turbo and all the ones i have seen are N/A and i would like to use least amount possible because i am trying to save moneyz for college.

yotasupra3

Nov 22, 2008
OMAHA
welcome gl withe the supra.... the 7m dosent like to be starved for oil they tend to blow up.... been there done that, its expensive lol might try to find one with a good motor

CoopMK3

Jan 12, 2009
Whiteland, Indiana
Yeah but it wasn't starved long really.. but i get what your saying ill probably see whats up with it and if i can get it good ill run it but im going to try to find a block and build it up a bit.