What's up everyone

ZFast300Z

Trouble
Dec 15, 2007
Wisconsin
Hey everyone,

I have been lurking around the boards for a while and finally decided to post. So I figured I should take a minute to introduce myself.

Im looking for a tall dark haired, blue eyed...Oh sorry, wrong website for that.

Names Ian. Im from a Beloit Wisconsin. Its about 20 minutes north of Rockford IL and South of Madison WI. Its not to shabby of a place. I am a retired automotive service technician at the age of 21. I know own my own business and no longer work on cars for a living. However I graduated from Universal Technical Institute and spent 3 years in the field working for a Chevy/Cadillac dealer. While at the dealer I worked primarily on Cadillacs, Corvettes, and diesels.

My specialties when it comes to the automotive field are in driveability/diagnostics and electrical. I realize I dont have a background in toyota but Driveability and electrical troubleshoot the same with its a Toyota, GM or Yugo. Feel free to ask any questions on those subjects.

I own a 1989 Supra Turbo Targa. The kid i bought it from had replaced the original engine due to a blown headgasket. After he installed the new engine he hooked the oil feed/return lines to the turbo up backwards (or so he said) and all the oil leaked out and it spun a rod bearing. So know I am the owner of it.

The other cars in my collection include a 1988 Nissan 300Zx SS. Its number 276 of 1000 produced. Its currently completely tore apart and the chassis is getting media blasted and repainted. Last dyno was at 550rwhp at 28psi. I also own a 2006 Chevy Cobalt, a 1999 S-10 Xtreme, and a 1990 Ford Thunderbird Supercoupe.

Anything else feel free to ask!

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
Hello Wisconsin. What, no Vista Cruiser in that collection?

Welcome again. Nice to see an intelligent 21 year old with his own biz and not illiterate. There may yet be hope for this country.

PS: We have another Ian here but he's more idiot savant than outright smart ;).

ZFast300Z

Trouble
Dec 15, 2007
Wisconsin
I wouldn't go so far as to say there is hope for the future. Its not much of a business! I'm a Subway Sandwiches franchisee.

No, unfortunately no Vista Cruiser yet! Maybe one of these days, as long as it has wood side paneling.

Would IJ. be the other Ian we have on here?