whats up everyone! im New to this forum'. " Back Window

KaliSupra88turbo21

Aug 4, 2012
Ventura, CA
i Recently drive an 88 supra w turbo, im the process of painting it sooon. So im Actually looking For A Back Window Visor For My Car Ive Been Trying To Look For One On Google Couldnt Find One ebay & all sorts Websites. So Im Thinking Its An AfterMarket I've Been Wanting To Buy One For The Longest SO Any suggestions Id LIke To Buy One. I was Told I could GEt one Here!!?

KaliSupra88turbo21

Aug 4, 2012
Ventura, CA
OHHHH HELLL YEAH!!!:icon_surp:icon_bigg Thats Super Nice!! FinaLLy Yesssss!!!... so how do i do this buy it from u or click on the webiste u gave me & have him shipp it to me because ill buy!! it.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
You have to contact the seller in the link he provided the sell is Kevin M and send him money via paypal.

I doubt d.j.t wants to sell his as he just bought it for himself lol.

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
KaliSupra88turbo21;1864954 said:
OHHHH HELLL YEAH!!!:icon_surp:icon_bigg Thats Super Nice!! FinaLLy Yesssss!!!... so how do i do this buy it from u or click on the webiste u gave me & have him shipp it to me because ill buy!! it.

click on the link. & PM Kevin M. put "Sunshade" as the subject & he'll tell you if he has any left & if he does he'll give you his paypal email & you know the rest.