What's the dumbest idea you've ever heard?

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
GrimJack;1615148 said:
I don't have any daughters - well, not that I know about, anyway. 2 sons, though... at least that means I only have to worry about 2 dicks instead of thousands.
Sooo... whatcha doin' later? :naughty:

Poodles;1615152 said:
I could soooooo run with this, but I think I'll leave that to shaeff :rofl:
You in!? (That makes three, but I'm always down for a good time!)

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Closing a garage door(the folding ones not the flat sheets of ply wood) drunk by hand thinking you can move your fingers before it closes.

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
Some guy at the Parts store asked me when i was going to drop an SR20det into the Supra? I asked him, u know thats a Nissan engine, and the SUpra is a
toyota right? He says ya, I just think it would be cool. Needless to say, I dont got to Terry's Tire Town anymore. :3d_frown:

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Seen a SR20 In A 300ZX....

Electing Bush For A Second Term And Complaining How He Still Doesn't Do Things Right....

Personally Did This One....Bought A Pack Of Trojan Ultra Ribbed Condom When I Deflowered My Girlfriend....She Didn't Like That Very Much....Just Look At My Bed Sheets. There Wasn't Too Much Of The Stated "Ultra Sensation" That The Box Stated On Her End. :-/

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
IBoughtASupra;1620274 said:
Seen a SR20 In A 300ZX....

Electing Bush For A Second Term And Complaining How He Still Doesn't Do Things Right....

Personally Did This One....Bought A Pack Of Trojan Ultra Ribbed Condom When I Deflowered My Girlfriend....She Didn't Like That Very Much....Just Look At My Bed Sheets. There Wasn't Too Much Of The Stated "Ultra Sensation" That The Box Stated On Her End. :-/

Dude, the ribbed side goes on the OUTSIDE.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Grim, I know that. I can't imagine the ribbed part on the inside. LMAO.

I was her first and the ribbed factor actually added to the whole pain thing. When she found out, she yelled at me and said never to use it again. LMAO!

Black95

Sep 19, 2010
Calgary
Seen on the 300zx forum twinturbo.net:
"If it's good enough for a tractor, it's good enough for a Z. "

He was talking about using pieces of threaded steel rod to replace his head studs, just like on his Dad's tractor. Needless to say, his next thread was about needing to redo his head gaskets again.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
The mother of a friend of mine sold a 66 Shelby Cobra that was left when her and her husband bought a house.

She sold the car when her husband went to the store to get welding gas to start repairing the body. It was rusted but the interior was still pretty good, just some cleaning would make it decent for it's age.

While he was at the store, she sold the car for $500 and the guy was pulling it away when my friends Dad got back.

Google the worth of that car even after being rusted and then restored. I was suprised he didn't kill her, no kidding.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Guy in my highschool tried surfing on a flatdeck truck while driving at excessive speeds down a gravel road, both he and the driver were both drunk and high as shit.

Fast forward 3 minutes to the next scene: surfer boy's head is a pancake and driver has various broken bones and superficial injuries.

Call me insensitive, but when I was told of this by my girlfriend (who was crying about surfer's untimely demise), I said "wow, really? He died doing the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Somehow I'm really not surprised." To which she screamed at me for being an asshole... only later to apologize and admit that it was pretty fuckin' stupid.

He really should have made the Darwin awards. Stupid people are everywhere.

At the same time, respect for the dead: R.I.P., and hopefully some kids somewhere don't repeat his last mistake.