Whats Good Rims For Mk3 Supra?

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
Have these on my car right now. Came with the car, look nice, but offset is screwed, nothing a spacer couldnt fix.

p1586891_1.jpg

p1586891_2.jpg

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
iLOVEmyMKIII;1586772 said:
well im looking for good rims for my mk3 supra. that well look good on it.
any help with rims?

Your questions need to stop being so vague and subjective, "good" is an opinion. You need to figure out what style wheel you think is good, then we can give you brands and models that match your description. How many spokes? What color(s)? Deep diish? Width(s)? How many pieces? Do you mind their weight or where they're made? Budget? How about a diameter?

Igottwormms

May 11, 2010
TN
singlessevilla-es.com
I will say one thing that is pretty kool. There are many web sites out there that sell rims that have an option to see the rims on a car. It will show a supra with the rims you choose. As far as looks go this is a great way to see what they will look like on your can before you buy them.

Other options you'll need to consider is the price (obviously). What do you want to pay for a set of rims? Also, if you are looking for weight reduction a racing rim that reduces the weight of the rims will help get that horse power to the road by reducing the amount of "turning" weight. (the lighter the rim the easier it will spin) If weight isn't the issue then you are pretty much open to appearance for any rim out there that will fit. As far as quality goes you may be on your own there but on those web sites many have reviews of the rims they offer on their web site so you can search through what other people have said about them. But as far as appearances go try to find a web site or 2 that have the option to see the rims on a supra. I unfortunatly do not have a web address for you but they are out there. All you have to do is search.

Igottwormms;1587162 said:
I will say one thing that is pretty kool. There are many web sites out there that sell rims that have an option to see the rims on a car. It will show a supra with the rims you choose. As far as looks go this is a great way to see what they will look like on your can before you buy them.

Tirerack.com is one such site. You may be limited on color choices of the car, but at least it gives you a general idea of a side view.

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
MarkIII4Me;1587175 said:
3-Piece 5-Stars are my favorites. Something like Work Equips or Andrews. You're going to pay out the a$$ for em tho.

You and me are on the same page thats for sure. Perfect example would be Nick Stonawski's car