whats closest youve come to wrecking?

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
ShagsSupra said:
... Automatic Non turbo first week of driving, speeding following a buddy in his del sol around corners and curvey roads lol... hit 6 mail box's (some were star new's) a reality sign and nipped a trash can....

also was speeding and guy pulled out and hit me on the passangers side rear... I got 3500$ for the car and bought it back orm them for 500$ so I ended up with 3000$ and Suposed to have a salvage title, but it never went through cause I never went back and signed the papers for it so I got 3000$ and went out few days latr after I got the money and washed the damage away, only damage that wouldnt go away is the gash in the rim.. they were ugly anyways lol.

closest ive been to a wreck without biting it? was on the same road I hit the mailbox's and thought I was a much better driver 2 months later and hit a patch of sand in 1 turn and it sent me from left to right in both lanes almost taking out a car coming in oncoming traffic...

this was all over 2 years ago tho lol, wised up a GREAT bit since then.

I bet those two months of GT3 paid off....

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
americanjebus said:
it just seams natural that at one point we have all come extremely close to sideswiping that tree at 120.

that's actually kinda funny...cuz once i was racing this kid in his eclipse with my 3000GT and, i underestimated the amount of moisture on the road and decided to hit it early (we were supposed to wait till we got on the straight highway). so, halfway through the ramp getting on the highway (2 lane ramp) i start sliding out at 120mph, run off the road and nail a tree head on at about 100mph. (i have witnesses...there was about 15 of them, lol). Man, that 3000 is a tough car too, all that tree did to it was fuck up the front end and bend the support bar in half. broke the radiator of course but the motor and stuff was in good condition. had it fixed and it's on the road now.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
siman said:
If you would of watched the JDM Tyte Drift Bible i am sure you could of saved the 3000gt from the weight shift that caused you to hydroplane......Keichi Tsuchiya told me so :momaru:

please elaborate on this bible, i got lots of mountain roads and free weekends im interested in being able to save my sorry ass when i start to slide.

btw dude, kudo's to your 3000gt hiting a tree at 100 and making it out. at 3700 pounds it probably could have just taken the tree out.

Paradox

20G Boostin'
Apr 5, 2005
Canada, eh
www.pxi.ath.cx
first week or so i had my MK3 i raced my buds highly modded 5.0 (one of the very few stangs i actually like). anyways, had a great race off the line in a straight and he kept pulling on me so i continued to go faster, finally got ahead of him, by this time i was going probably 180k, got up to about 240 or so and had him dropped by a few lengths, trouble is there was a somewhat sharp bend in the highway ahead. i managed to feather the brakes a bit to slow down safely but i was still going too damn fast. ended up half bent on the highway going 200k or so. scared the crap out of me...

anyways, long story short, i drive slower now. haha