What you didnt expect to find in your Supra

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
91Supra313;1890965 said:
Why in the world were you carrying that much change? going to do laundry? Or did you rob a 7-11?
You know those little spring loaded coin holders in 90's GM's? That had a spot for the quarter, a spot for the nickel, and a spot for the dimes/pennies? I had one of those loaded up with all the change from the car in it, had it sitting on my lap, and when I got out of the car, it fell out of my lap. Wasn't carrying it loose. :p

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
IRACEMYCOPCAR;1892312 said:
Sounds like i got the best so far.... I found a $10 bill under the drivers seat!!!

http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...idden-treasure-while-pulling-interior!-*Pics*:

MarkIII4Me;1328463 said:
p1892534_1.jpg

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
i havent seen it in any other mkiii's but a mobile phone hookup with hands free mic. box under the passenger seat with mic to the driver side upper pilar.

87supramario

Jul 15, 2011
Niagara falls
All my missing change under the driver's seat. And I have never noticed the sideview mirrors where heated till the other morning when the fog that was sitting on the mirrors evaporated by the time my car was warm while at idle.

EDIT: Oh yeah and a huge rats nest of speaker while all around the trunk of the car from previous owners that I have ripped out and replaced.

And a huge pool of water back behind my jack pocket that I had to drain by pulling the drain plug located behind the left rear mud flap. I suggest you all check.

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Mine had a hot tub in the trunk instead of a spare tire.

Also, a dead mouse in the frame under the back seat, where it cannot be removed.... ever.

Other than that the only thing out of the ordinary was a glittery "my little pony" sticker. Probably worth more than the car was. I should have sold it and cut my losses right then.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
destrux;1894248 said:
Also, a dead mouse in the frame under the back seat, where it cannot be removed.... ever.
Are you talking the cross brace that goes between the rear suspension towers? If so, there are a couple methods I'd suggest:

-Wires bent into hooks.
-Alternatively, and probably the better idea, a small vacuum that can reach down into there. You'd be surprised (even at this point) of some of the shit you'll vacuum out of cars after 20+ years...

Atlas

You call this a sandwich?
Aug 22, 2012
Clovis CA
I found a steak knife just sitting on the windshield cowl of my Supra when I first bought it. Asked the previous owner how that happened, and he didn't even know it was there. I wish I would've snapped a pic of it, the thing looked like it had been sitting on that cowl for a good while!

ttsupra2503

6'8 BC Giant
Feb 28, 2012
Kelowna, BC
found a metalica cd, random change and a bible that contained a 2000 cedis bill.... I will try and find the picture i took of it. It paid for the car from that one bill.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Some body left the underwear behind in a very odd place at that.

Found them in the original Toyota tire jack bag.

They also seemed to belong to someone much larger then I. If you catch my drift. I didn't bother to take a picture

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
When i swapped out my stock exhaust i found a wrench INSIDE the exhaust. it was after the cat. Needless to say the wrench was pitch black.
Also i keep finding socks, panties & bras..

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
ttsupra2503;1894405 said:
found a metalica cd, random change and a bible that contained a 2000 cedis bill.... I will try and find the picture i took of it. It paid for the car from that one bill.
As in the currency of Ghana? :aigo:

Turbo Habanero;1894500 said:
Some body left the underwear behind in a very odd place at that.

Found them in the original Toyota tire jack bag.

They also seemed to belong to someone much larger then I. If you catch my drift. I didn't bother to take a picture
Makes you wonder what they were doing with the tire iron... wait, no it doesn't. Mind bleach, mind bleach!!! :nono:

D.J.T.;1894572 said:
When i swapped out my stock exhaust i found a wrench INSIDE the exhaust. it was after the cat. Needless to say the wrench was pitch black.
Also i keep finding socks, panties & bras..
Probably working on the exhaust, stuck a wrench inside because it was a convenient place to set it down, then forgot it was there, bolted it back up...

And keep finding these clothing articles despite having thoroughly gone through the car? Is someone sneaking into your car to leave their laundry? :p

kelson

Apr 17, 2009
Socorro, NM
I found a bunch of strange stuff. The two most surprising were: aftermarket kenwood speakers which was a nice surprise since the head unit had been taken. Second was an 8" kitchen knife with a bent tip and something splattered all over it that I found in the oem tool bag. sketchy...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
fixitman04;1896861 said:
An early lojack unit... Thought it was a bomb... Check my early posts, there were picts there
Bwahahahah, I remember that thread, you should link it in here, that was a good find!