What would you do?

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Situation: Two people, girl "A" and guy "B" (includes others, but that's not important). Guy B gets wasted one night and starts to scream, yell, etc. at girl A for a myriad of reasons. Now they don't talk anymore, avoid each other (in blatantly obvious ways), etc. As luck would have it, I now get thrown in the situation. Why? Because I'm still friends with both of them, but it gets to the point where I get tossed around because I might be hanging out with the other one and they don't wanna be around them. Didn't this crap end in high school? I sure thought it did... :3d_frown: Pardon this pathetic post, I'm incredibly bored and needed a break from my homework... what would you tell them? Serious responses preferred, but will laugh if funny. Thank you.

-J

L

lanky189

force them to reconcile...

arrange a time you plan to meet each one at the same place unbeknownst to them...but you don't show...it'll end one way or the other.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
The same thing happened to me but the two people were girlfriend and boyfriend. They were going out for like 2 years and spent ever day with each other so all they did if fight. I know both befor they got togather. At first I avioded both of them, then I fucked the girl so he didn't talk to me, told the girl to take a hick, and it's been 3 years sence I've seen eather of them!!!! But thats just the type of person I em.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
daledoe said:
The same thing happened to me but the two people were girlfriend and boyfriend. They were going out for like 2 years and spent ever day with each other so all they did if fight. I know both befor they got togather. At first I avioded both of them, then I fucked the girl so he didn't talk to me, told the girl to take a hick, and it's been 3 years sence I've seen eather of them!!!! But thats just the type of person I em.

LOL

Lanky's idea is good but usually only works in movies. How serious was the fight if he was drunk? most of the drunken fights I see are forgotten or brushed off a few days later.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
in all seriosuness, just tell them if they dont like it, then you cannot be firned anymore. Or for the girl, ask for special privelages :D. Wait hat wasn't serious. The same thign is happeneing with 2 good friends of mine. i unfortunately sided with one and now the other guy has beef with me. The same guy actually started shit with me adn my car tody calling it ugly and such. We had a short fight but him beign a small, scrony kid, it isn't hard to sya who got their balls owned.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Fight I don't know how serious, I haven't heard either one of their sides of the story, only my roommate who was out there. Apparently he told guy B he didn't have much reason to yell, etc... girl walked up, he flew off the handle, she walked away didn't really wanna get into it out there, he didn't let off, followed her, cornered her in the stairs, etc. I figured it'd melt over, but I guess I was wrong. They talked a few days later and I guess didn't want anything to do with one another...? The way I see it, the semester is over in a little under 3 weeks, after that, everyone goes home and does their own thing over summer... ah well, thanks for the input. Grimjack what you're saying seems most realistic tho, about ditch both, one or the other.

-J

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Guy B doesn't seem too bright. He just started yelling at her as she was walking down the hall? then she tried walking away and he cornered her?
Guy B needs a good smack. And it's already been said what girl A needs. lol