What we did on Deployment (Not safe for PETA) No 56K

kozzman555

Sep 8, 2009
Ft. Benning, GA
One day after many weeks of building our bathroom's and showers, we thought we had finished, only to be cursed with no cold water. After careful deliberation, we decided the only thing to do was to offer a sacrifice to appease the pagan Afghani gods. What you are about to see may shock and amuse you.

05thesacrifice001j

5mthesacrifice002j

mrthesacrifice003j

afthesacrifice005j

9hthesacrifice006j

45thesacrifice007j

msthesacrifice008j

jbthesacrifice010j

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Fail.

Fail, fail, fail.

#1 - Not really something for the VIP room, which is subtitiled "Relationship advice, boob pics, sex talk, everything you probably wouldn't say in front of your mom." Unless you feel a special way about that sheep you aren't telling us. (Moved to Off-Topic)

#2 - Your image host Yfrog doesn't support hotlinking.

#3 - Why would anyone want to see (in summary) - A sheep shitting itself while its throat is slit.

Really dude? This is what you think adds value to the site?

high.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ewwwww. A sheep shitting itself? Thank God for the pictures not showing up..........or Supracentral, whichever one of you ran interference. I love a good steak, but I'm not really wanting to see a cow laying there bleeding to death.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
yeah thats gross. I surprised no animal activists have seen this. Or have they. They can smell animal cruelty a mile away.

kozzman555

Sep 8, 2009
Ft. Benning, GA
My bad. I thought that shit was funny. Our showers were broken, again, and the hajj workers (local nationals) we had building them suggested we sacrifice a goat to lift the "curse". We pretty much called them out on it, and sure as shit, they brought a goat and slaughtered it. I was the one taking the pics. As far as where i posted, thats my bad, I thought the VIP room would be where you'd post something of this caliber. And concerning adding value to the site, it was in off topic, so i didn't think that would matter. I can take it down if you wish, but i thought the warning above the pictures would be sufficient.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I just moved it to Off Topic where it belongs. No infractions, etc. You didn't do anything wrong per se.

Also, I think the explanation you added in your post above needed to be in the first post. The whole "what we did on deployment" and your corresponding text made it sound like you, as US soldiers (who are supposed to be representing us in a foreign country) are killing animals and sacrificing them. Doesn't exactly come across as the "ambassadors of good will" role that the government claims you're filling. Our troops get dragged through the mud over here enough...

It's my personal opinion, take it (or leave it) for what it's worth. I just think it's a dumb thread - others might disagree.

7M Brew Co

Mar 23, 2009
El Paso, TX
You sound like a young soldier. Is this your first deployment? Probably not a good idea to be posting stuff about you slaughtering animals over in Afghan. PETA is already all over the militarys ass about animal cruelty and such. Well I wish you luck over in Afghan. I don't miss that shit hole one bit.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
READ the whole thread people.

Cliffs.

Natives sacrifice goat...US Soldiers Just watched.

GOAT Was butchered and given to the poor.....

7M Brew Co

Mar 23, 2009
El Paso, TX
Well honestly I'm not surprised if the locals did that believing it'd work. Those people will believe anything you tell them just about. We used to tell them that our Oakley's were xray, that our GPS watches were lie detectors and that we could see into the future with our NVGs.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
lol, 10 years working a packing house....i don't find it that shocking. go watch 5000 head of cattle a day being run through an assembly line, and one goat dosent mean anything.

but, i can see peta going apeshit over this. prolly not the image we want our armed forces projecting.....