what to do next

bigal0043

Jun 29, 2005
Plattsburgh,NY
www.mk3supra.net
alright so im kinda undecided what to do next... my mods are in my sig...

i was thinking next would be one of the following

A1 Trailing Arms
AEM wideband
One of those Bigger Drop in IC that wont need to change any ic pipes
lexus afm
550cc injectors
FPR
Clutch
walbro
maybe a ct-26 upgrade with 57 trim

Last edited:
N

NDBoost

Intercooler, then 550's then lex then frp then clutch then a1 trailing arms.

Wideband does no good if you cant tune, get an S-AFC and pay for some dyno time.

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
is your current clutch slipping? if so, then replace the clutch/FW first. but if its fine, then do a full array of gauges... including EGT, Oil Pressure and Water Temp. then maybe a Wideband 02 gauge, followed by 550s, Lexus AFM and FPR. Last thing would be upgraded CT-26, then bigger FMIC.

westonboege

May 25, 2005
providence RI
i just got an upgraded turbo ... but first i made sure i had all of the supporting mods BEFORE the new turbo... Air filter/ 3" turbo back exhaust, safc II, Greddy profec b, i got the lex afm with precision turbo 550s... then an afpr... the a stock mount spearco i/c with stock pipes... put the walbro in... and last weekend got the TO4E 54 trim installed and made a custom 2.5" set of i/c pipes.. Running 10psi right now untuned... pig rich... gonna call in a few days and set up a dyno time.. looking for 400hp.. my spec stage 1 clutch is only rated for 400 ft lbs... so that is my next step..

I would go for the stuff that you dont need quite yet but will def. need in the future.. you dont wanna jump the gun and slam a bigger turbo in there and lean out...

edi

May 17, 2006
www.pxracing.com
i'de get a clutch that will last you pretty much the life of the car and handle anything you throw at it and be down with it. like a tripple plate or something.