What times are you guys on Flash Chat?

phatbimmer

Toyota Technician
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago, IL
www.funpedia.org
I was wondering what time of day or night do people typically go on Flash Chat? I'd sure like to chat with some people and talk about supras for a bit if possible and pick some peoples brains. Posting on the forums is ok but I don't want to post multiple posts.

Let me know guys if anyone really even goes on ::shrug::

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
airhead04;1838434 said:
Flash has kind of died down a little. I usually get on around 10pm est and there is usually a group on. But as of lately it's been a little dead.
Indeed, I haven't even bothered going on for some time now just because I figure its pointless to leave it sitting and running and having one person come and go before I come back. I miss old FlashChat.

SURUKO

making the supra better..
Jan 8, 2007
The tropical island....
Im sure miss it too, I used to be there all days almost all day long just waiting for people to say hiand have a lil chat about supras and random things.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I tend to be too busy for chat, personally. Kinda hard to juggle an inside sales/inventory/customer service/technical service job for 10 hours a day, and other hobbies... I used to pop in once in a while, but forum posting works better for me, much like texting. I get to it when I can. :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
So, how was the couch airhead? Hmm, your name has a fun double meaning in this context. ;) :p

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
te72;1839386 said:
So, how was the couch airhead? Hmm, your name has a fun double meaning in this context. ;) :p

Haha. Its great. lol. But no, we have about 1000 miles in between us for over a year now, and I think the distance is starting to take its toll on her unfortunately.