What The F*ck??

veedubin

Official SM Decals
... I actually enjoyed this video.....

No seriously, I really enjoyed watching the whole thing. You have to step back and look at the bigger picture of this.
This video was "produced" to encourage others. When you look at it in this light you can understand and appreciate the following:
A) You're smarter than this guy - as noted by many aspects of this vehicle
B) Your car really isn't that bad; save this video for a day when you're not really feeling that your car is "up to par"
C) That retarded head unit you just bought because it was the cheapest thing on the shelf and you needed music is actually not as ugly as you think
D) Your stock sawblades are AWESOME! No need to feel bummed that you don't have "rimz" the stockers are totally awesome
E) In the back of your mind you know that someone, somewhere, is planning to car jack this guy, duct tape him in the hatch, light the car on fire, and push off a pier on the Jersey Shore.
F) Even if E doesn't happen, that car will end up in a junk yard sooner than later. That will open up a world of usable parts to some lucky guy that finds it.

Now please excuse me while I frantically run to my toilet to violently vomit the contents of my stomach.....