What Supras eat in Australia

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Damn USDM market.

Ford here offers the excreation, windstar (As in wind from beans) and other fine automobiles you would expect at the Hertz rental counter, but nothing fun to drive short of the rustang. (Want a truck, they have tons of trucks, but then again, I don't need to haul bricks around, so I don't need a truck.)

That Falcon would be a instant hit here in the USA. (Rear wheel drive, and some power and handling to go along with it.)

GM would have to get with the program too and offer a Chevy with rear wheel drive and V8 power in a famiy sedan. (I know you guys have the Monaco/GTO whatever, but it's been cancelled here in the States.)

I suppose if Holden grafted a pickup bed onto the GTO and produced a current version El Camino, it would sell to all the "I HAVE TO HAVE A TRUCK" crowd.. then again, likely not.

smokey

Jan 15, 2006
Melbourne Australia
its so funny - in aus people dont rate the new fords / holdens - although there is a bevvy of aftermarket goodies for them (supercharger / turbo kits)

then you hear about the US market and you simply laugh :D

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
US market for automobiles sucks, plainly stated.
It's bullshit that we can't rid ourselves of squishy suspended uninspired pieces of pushrod shit.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I still drool over corvettes but the last generation mustangs are basically a teenage grils car here. So many girls get their mustangs from their daddys because they are worth nothing. tell you what. Ill trade you a new mustang for a Falcon? hahaha

Supraholic

Mar 31, 2005
Houston, TX
Is the car on the track and the guy driving the same car?? the terrain looks different through the window. the guy may be just driving a yellow car around.. humm..