what should i do??

tmaxx31190

Got Insulin?
Nov 22, 2009
Walled Lake, MI
i've got 2 10" JL audio W0's. i had a 450 watt jensen amp that pushed them pretty well. but I overheated it and now it's fried lol. where can i get another amp for a good price and what brand should i look at??

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
tmaxx31190;1503881 said:
what kind of amp can u buy with a fan?

keenwood have fans...that doesnt really matter as long as you buy a good name brand amp you will do fine my cousin just bout a 600 wat amp for his w3s for $120 with a 1 year warranty in modesto,ca i would just look around at local steiro places that shit all went down in prices cause of the economy...well out here in cali its pretty cheap..but id recommend rocks ford or zapco ive had both zapcos is the best in my opninon and i use to turn them both up all the way for 4 years straight....infinty, alpine, pioner, mtx, those are also some other good name brands...good luck

tmaxx31190

Got Insulin?
Nov 22, 2009
Walled Lake, MI
dubsupra209;1503897 said:
keenwood have fans...that doesnt really matter as long as you buy a good name brand amp you will do fine my cousin just bout a 600 wat amp for his w3s for $120 with a 1 year warranty in modesto,ca i would just look around at local steiro places that shit all went down in prices cause of the economy...well out here in cali its pretty cheap..but id recommend rocks ford or zapco ive had both zapcos is the best in my opninon and i use to turn them both up all the way for 4 years straight....infinty, alpine, pioner, mtx, those are also some other good name brands...good luck

kool, thanks. i may have to look into the zapco amps

Fosgate T500 monoblock, last amp you'll buy for those subs but if you have the cash and like audio as much as me then go DLS Hammer haha. If you want real Zapco buy an ARC audio amp, the engineers from Zapco when they were around back in the day started ARC when Zapco went under way back when.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
MA71_Static;1506426 said:
Fosgate T500 monoblock, last amp you'll buy for those subs but if you have the cash and like audio as much as me then go DLS Hammer haha. If you want real Zapco buy an ARC audio amp, the engineers from Zapco when they were around back in the day started ARC when Zapco went under way back when.

I will vouch for Rockford Fosgate's 500 monoblock. ;) Driving (2) 10" W0's will be a walk in the park for an amp like this, though.

But really, it boils down to how much money you're wanting to spend.

Alpine is what I've been using for the last 5 years and have never been happier. It's a MONSTER. ;)

Jeff