What quality coilovers are left for our MkIIIs. (Track wise)

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
The issue with most of these is that if you're serious about track use, you need to have the ability to have them revalved without being sent to Japan...

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
haha. Yeah well here in australia sending one back isn't the best option for us. We'd probably have to keep spare sets for extra insurance. So went looking for a quality coilover that would last us.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
not for the mk3 apparently.. I recommended a set to this guy, and he called KW, and they told him they don't make them anymore or something to that effect.

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
Got one of my two sets of HKS Hipermax 2s in. One for me, one for a buddy in Dallas. They are some pretty coilovers LOL!! can't wait to clean up my set and install them.

al lewis

Mar 3, 2007
dominica
I'll be going with a set of stance super sport soon since my tokico/eibach combo aint up to par being handled by awd WRX STI's in corners but on a straight i eat them up

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
al lewis;1891926 said:
I'll be going with a set of stance super sport soon since my tokico/eibach combo aint up to par being handled by awd WRX STI's in corners but on a straight i eat them up
Get yourself a set of really sticky tires and a nice brake setup. Andy (ARZ) on here has told a few stories of his customers outbraking the AWD guys like it's nothing. :)

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
laxboy36;1889219 said:
You got BC Coilovers out there. But idk who has them on here that can tell you how they are bc I was going to go with them when i get the money.

Seems like BG over at Enjuku has been hooking everyone up on BCs as of late.. I don't know him personally, otherwise I'd see about trying them out.

uthai

Nov 5, 2012
virginia
In my opinion tein are probably best for the track, while JIC are better for street use, and BC would be streetable enough for a track car