what provieds a smoother ride and better stance h&r springs or ebachis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
bhmsupra;1199397 said:
Whatever man, thanks for keeping us all straight here.

http://www.suprasport.com/Tokico-Struts_p_70-162.html

A strut combines the compressive duties of a shock absorber with the ability to handle loading from another axis. The most common type is the Macpherson strut. We don't have these on our cars.

P.S. Posting a link to Suprasport.com is not a proper reference and doesn't mean shit.

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
kwnate;1198757 said:
edit: sorry I miss read. You asked for people to not reply unless they have either of the garbage items you're interested in. My bad.

Are eibachs and adjustable Tokico Illumina II's really that bad to be reffered to as "garbage" ?

I have not driven my supra with this setup yet, bought the springs all around used, and then bought new front tokico's and they are installed. I have not purchased the rears yet.... am I throwing away my money with this setup?

super major ninja edit: oops! OP said stock shocks..... still, will the above mentioned setup be decent?

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
bhmsupra;1199397 said:
Whatever man, thanks for keeping us all straight here.

http://www.suprasport.com/Tokico-Struts_p_70-162.html

You are very welcome......and I won't even charge you for my time!!! See I'm a nice guy..

Strut is a very abused word...no thanks to people such as yourself....that link proved my point even more so....but only smart people how do research know....what side are you on? LOL

Dumb or smart....you decide.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
pot_kettle.jpg
:icon_razz

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
well then, i've never smoked marijuana fellas and don't know anyone who's gone to jail for that strain of marijuana

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Eibachs and KYB GR-2s here. no complaints. The stance is low enough, I wouldn't want any lower up front, possibly a little higher in the rears to fit some 28" tires.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Set ups I have had over two supras and 6 years.

blown Stock - stock springs - Horrible ride and 4x4 in apperance

tokiko blues - eibach pro - so-so ride, not the height I wanted

monzo RS down - RS*R race springs - Way to damn low and rode firmmer than you would ever want. Fine for track, hell on the street.

Tokico Illumina2 - RS*R race springs - Good set up firm and fair ride best of the non-coilover. I wanted more adjustability.

Megan coilovers - can go from 4x4 to can't get off a lift, and from soft to super firm.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Oh...and I have a MacPherson strut so ha...lol.

Springs without upgraded shocks and front whatever you have, would be murder to your car...I suggest doing a lot more research than you have done, if any, and see what would suit you best. Everyone here will tell you all different things they like, so how is it different from you using GOOGLE to find pics?

Oh and GOOGLE doesn't get mad if you type mean things about it, so you won't get return flak like you will on a forum.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
beachsupra;1199622 said:
if only if only i could jump through my computer screen and out yours i would punch you in your mouth.i hate dumass mother fuckers that talkshit over the internet just to make thier dumbass selves feel better..........:nono:

Have a week off you were told....

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Ok folks, I just cleaned a dozen bullshit off-topic posts out of this thread. When you have a problem child in the thread, just get a staff member and we'll take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.