What not to do in Drifting competition

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
its people like this who made them put so many restrictions on drift competitions... DAMN HIM!!! I hope he got seriously injured for his stupidity...

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Staying in your car is a restriction that should have been in place from the beginning... If the car got away and killed someone else that would suck hardcore, thank god he's the only one hurt. I hope he got hurt good too, f'n moron. Restrictions keep stupid people from hurting themselves.

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
I know, but I meant like us not being allowed to stick our foot out the window, or even our hand(s) not to mention being able to hold the door open w/ your foot mid-drift.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ. said:
It's a close tie between this vid and the Arab Drifter that kills the spectator which is the most stupid/horrific... :(

IJ after i saw that, it wasnt the arab drifter that killed the guy, if you watch it closely the dude runs up to the car to give one of them a "high 5" and bam,
but i cant watch this one:cry: apple doesnt like me.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Dead: The one where he hits the guy in white and he explodes arms coming off everywhere?

If so I can sort of see what you mean but it's still the drivers fault (a court would see it that way)(sort of felt sick watching both these vids)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ. said:
Dead: The one where he hits the guy in white and he explodes arms coming off everywhere?

If so I can sort of see what you mean but it's still the drivers fault (a court would see it that way)(sort of felt sick watching both these vids)

yep
if you watch, u see the guy run onto the road and stick out his hand
doesnt judge it well, and at 60+mph that the car was traveling at, its kinda hard too, but, when he does dude gets plastered.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Yep not saying it's not his fault (idiot shouldn't have been within 200 meters of the road) just that if it were you or I we'd be held responsible by the law and get nailed for it!

I'd have guessed the car speed a bit higher from the impact (man he splatters)

As for Mr BMW what a fool and what a horrible way to either end your life or be horribly injured! (Easy fix in this case would be a wrist strap kill switch like on a JetSki)

L

lanky189

my fav part is the guy who runs out from behind the camera to help, but then realizes he's not needed..turns around..and walks slowly back towards the camera with a big shit eatin grin on his face...

NOW THATS COMEDY!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
haha i love how the car lifts up and spins arround using his body as a pivot point.

is it wrong to think its that funny, the guy deserves to lose a few ribs and couple square feet of skin.