What muffler is this?

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
That's ron's car.. He has a build on here and supraforums.. Its a drysump 2jz build.. I think its a 4inch magnaflow muffler but im not sure so dont quote me on that haha..

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
NokaoiMK3;1516628 said:
That's ron's car.. He has a build on here and supraforums.. Its a drysump 2jz build.. I think its a 4inch magnaflow muffler but im not sure so dont quote me on that haha..

The one on the video deffinetly looks like a 7M motor.

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Yea but just so the OP knows you will not get that sound just from running that muffler. It is paired with an equal length header with fairly thin wall tubing correct Ron?

Similar to this(also thin wall equal length header):
Fast forward to about 52 seconds for the exhaust sounds!

I have run the same muffler and exhaust setup on 3 different manifolds and they have totally different sounds.

HTH,
Seth

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Everytime I see Ron's car, I want to run to his house and steal it. That thing is just too nice, good job. Those wheels just match the car well. I can't find a nice set of black rims that will show my brake upgrade for my Red 1989 Supar....

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
sethron71;1518379 said:
Yea but just so the OP knows you will not get that sound just from running that muffler. It is paired with an equal length header with fairly thin wall tubing correct Ron?

Similar to this(also thin wall equal length header):
Fast forward to about 52 seconds for the exhaust sounds!

I have run the same muffler and exhaust setup on 3 different manifolds and they have totally different sounds.

HTH,
Seth

Still sounds damn good. Is there any muffler that gives out a somewhat smilar sound?

They seem to be a bit expensive, but I think its worth it IMO, it sounds so good.

WeDgE

Buh-bye 7M...
Jan 2, 2006
Alberta
Seth, I don't mean to sound like a complete n00b/ricer, but the BOV in that vid sounds like it's the same as the green Eclipse in F&F 1. lol

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
sethron71;1518851 said:
I think the muffler on mine was like $175, it also has a resonator in the middle so it would be a bit louder without that. The burns muffler is quite expensive but nice quality!

Seth

How was it for just normal street driving?