what kind of hids should i throw on my mk3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk3supra909

Banned
Nov 25, 2008
rialto ca
ok so i already have my diamond cut headlighit fixtures as posted on this ebay add http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/86-9...Kit-88-89_W0QQitemZ140287749809QQcmdZViewItem
i was just wondering what hid kit i should get for the best fit best performance and best look of sickness lol should i go 6k 8k i plan to paint it #17 metallic blue already have the paint and clear turns help me out my bro knows but hes a dick gobbler of some sort idk

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
I have 6k HIDs in my Mustang, love them. White light with a small hint of light light blue. Looking at the lens, they are a classy light blue haha. 8k's are the most popular I think. But you lose output the higher in K you get.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
None. Those housings are not good enough for HID's. Best would be a custom projector set up but that is a lot of money and work. If anything at least get Hella E-code housings because they have a decent cut off and will not blind on coming traffic.

Cheaping out on lights = FAIL

mk3supra909

Banned
Nov 25, 2008
rialto ca
ok first off im not a baller im talking about with what i have if your gonna hate dont leave shit talking bout shoot it with a shot gun go shoot your car with a gauge bitch wtf and thanks for no recommendations on ne thing dick face for those who actually tried to give me info thanks what kind of buld h3 h4 idk ne thing abiout this shit i dont want to get shit that wont work right

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
mk3supra909;1201083 said:
ok first off im not a baller im talking about with what i have if your gonna hate dont leave shit talking bout shoot it with a shot gun go shoot your car with a gauge bitch wtf and thanks for no recommendations on ne thing dick face for those who actually tried to give me info thanks what kind of buld h3 h4 idk ne thing abiout this shit i dont want to get shit that wont work right

Woah dude that is totally uncalled for.

bowsercake

Aug 24, 2005
Irvine, Ca
you need projectors to get HIDs working well. Cheap fools get by without them.

EDIT: WTF did that guy just say? Can someone in High School translate for me?

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
mk3supra909;1201083 said:

HID's w"won't work right" in those housing. I am watching out for your safety and the safety of others on the road.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
MK3supra909, no need to get so worked up, these guys are just trying to tell you, from experience, that those housings are really, really bad. The quality is severely lacking, the lighting pattern is completely worthless, and even dangerous, and they don't have the divided partition so with HID bulbs they WILL blind oncoming traffic, bringing a lot of attention from the 5-0, or worse, causing wrecks. I hate to tell ya, but you got jacked on those housings. You may not be 'baller' but those housings are not worth $5 with HID.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Exactly. Ridiculous pattern on those 'Diamond' projectors ends up throwing light EVERYWHERE. You'll be blinding oncoming traffic, and anyone that knows HIDs is going to seriously hate on your car, for the same reason people hate on stickered up Fast and Furious Hondas - They're just posers, all fake.

If you want to go HID for cheap, then get a set of Hella e-code housings (about $100) and then a set of eBay H4 HIDs.

Hell, I just picked up a complete H4 HID kit @ Harbor Freight of all places, on clearance for $60.

mk3supra909

Banned
Nov 25, 2008
rialto ca
ok whoever reported me did you see that someone told me to um shoot my lights with a shotgun idk about any of the other supra owners or car owners for that matter that would even aim a gun at there car let alone shoot the lights now i realize he was just playing but its the point that he made to say nothing to help but just shows his car off i see that as a large display of disrespect towards me my car and the whole community here that i can be the one to get in trouble for yelling at some ignorant fool who believes he should not help but chapsize ppl who have less than adequate equipment now idk if it is or not thats beyond the point i only asked what kind of bulbs and what the best hid kit recomendations and will they support them i asked the questions write but got really mostly stupid answers aside from few good ones and just browses i guess

ok now for the idiot who says that my lights are crap shoot them suck a dick i dont give a fuck if i get booted its called yahoo free email its nuthin suck a floppy donkey dick you assholes who want to flag me what ever your a poon too for being such a sensitive fagg im not racist in not a bigit but fuck you you fuckin mook ass bitch ne ways for those who didnt quite pay ne attention to the post and pics they do have partions on them to not blind ppl i have seen ppl do it im just wondering will it melt will they fit and what kind
and about being fake well im not too worried about that i mean if i smash on you i wont be too fake and wont have a problem they dont throw light everywere and wait isnt that the point o wtf lol what evea ne who they throw light great with reg bulbs nice clean cutoff line on sides and top and bottom

now thanks for the harbor freight tool shsit ill look into that

oh and dick going to call me out buy username yeah no shit i got that much mayb they cud have told me why or something not just say no there crap that thats like me telling you no you need to buy a kicker amp not a sony or you need a dual coil sub rather than a single "will it work,what do i need " thats all i wanted to know dickkkkkk

bowsercake thanks for at least telling me that i can get away with them you helped a slight amount
:icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil:3d_frown::3d_frown::3d_frown::3d_frown::evil2::evil2::evil2::evil2:

mk3supra909

Banned
Nov 25, 2008
rialto ca
you know what one day wen you guy see one of the sickest supras ever look on it for jingrbredman and the day you finnally see it then wipe your face off cuz you cant walk around with your jaw drooped and a facial all through the car show then look at me and say supra mainia fuck yo couch if you dare lol :evil2::evil2::evil2::evil2::evil2::evil2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.