What is wrong with these people?

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
wow, its kinda sad how often we hear about bestiality, these guys must really really have a hard time getting laid with humans. Heard of an occasion where some hick town like 30 min away had a fair and some dumbass high school kid ran out, grabbed a pig, and proceeded to fuck it in front of a crowd of his friends.

As Jeremy clarksen said. "I believe that in america, people have actually begun to mate with vegetables."

were in faze 1, veggies are faze 2.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
There was this dude in my home town, that broke into the fuckin Animal Shelter, and got caught bangin the dogs in there. The really funny thing was they recognised him when he ran because he had adopted 5 dogs from there before. If the guy already had 5 dogs, why the hell did he break into the freaking pound for? I guess he needed some strange. LMFAO Anyways they put it front page of the paper..his name and picture. That dude is ruined in our town. LOL

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
americanjebus;938145 said:
As Jeremy clarksen said. "I believe that in america, people have actually begun to mate with vegetables."

were in faze 1, veggies are faze 2.

Actually, I think this is faze two, if you take into consideration the women out there who masturbate with cucumbers. :D

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
DsBetterHalf;939590 said:
Actually, I think this is faze two, if you take into consideration the women out there who masturbate with cucumbers. :D

Yea, and there was an article about some guy fuckin' a pumpkin not too long ago...

Between that and our choices for politicians, I'd say we're definitely deep into phase 2...

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
Thats bad especially since I have a rot but I think I found one that will beat that one...and it's from my state...wooohoo
It's in red if you don't like reading what it is

Court upholds man's conviction for having sex with dead deer
By ROBERT IMRIE , Associated Press

Last update: February 20, 2008 - 12:07 PM

Print this story
E-mail this story
Save to del.icio.us
Share on newsvine
Share on Digg
More from Local + Metro
Once-struggling East Side school hits new heights
Fatal accident in Scott County attributed to icy roads
When should police check immigrant status?
Last bus crash victim laid to rest
Wanted man’s road ends in Georgia
WAUSAU, Wis. - A state appeals court Wednesday upheld a Superior's man conviction for having sex with a dead deer.

The 3rd District Court of Appeals rejected Bryan Hathaway's argument that the charge should be dismissed because the law against committing an act of sexual gratification with animals does not apply if they are dead.

"He rather convincingly contends that animal means a living creature," Judge Gregory Peterson wrote. "However, Peterson pled no contest to the charge. A plea of guilty or no contest waives all nonjurisdictional defects and defenses."

Hathaway, 21, pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor a year ago and was sentenced to probation that required him to be evaluated as a sex offender.

In January, Douglas County Circuit Court Judge Michael Lucci sentenced him to nine months in jail for probation violations that included using alcohol and marijuana and having unapproved contact with a minor child.

Hathaway told investigators that he saw a dead deer in a ditch near Superior in fall 2006 as he rode a bicycle by it. He then dragged it into the woods and had sex with it.

"When I was done, I was upset with myself," Hathaway said in a statement to police. "I know having sex with animals is wrong. But I can't help myself and I need help."

The appeals court ruled Wednesday that police properly obtained the incriminating statement from Hathaway, rejecting the claim that his constitutional rights were violated.

Hathaway was questioned because he was on probation and had returned to a transitional living program in Superior covered in hair and blood with a knife in his pocket, court records said.

Hathaway was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and two years of extended supervision on that charge as well as six years of probation for taking and driving a vehicle without the owner's consent.

Hathaway had just been released from prison for the killing the horse when the deer incident happened, court records said.

Hathaway's attorney, Jefren Olsen, did not immediately return a telephone message Wednesday.

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
SupraSportJack;939605 said:
Thats bad especially since I have a rot but I think I found one that will beat that one...and it's from my state...wooohoo
It's in red if you don't like reading what it is

Print this story
E-mail this story
Save to del.icio.us
Share on newsvine
Share on Digg
More from Local + Metro
Once-struggling East Side school hits new heights
Fatal accident in Scott County attributed to icy roads
When should police check immigrant status?
Last bus crash victim laid to rest
Wanted man’s road ends in Georgia
WAUSAU, Wis. - A state appeals court Wednesday upheld a Superior's man conviction for having sex with a dead deer.

The 3rd District Court of Appeals rejected Bryan Hathaway's argument that the charge should be dismissed because the law against committing an act of sexual gratification with animals does not apply if they are dead.

"He rather convincingly contends that animal means a living creature," Judge Gregory Peterson wrote. "However, Peterson pled no contest to the charge. A plea of guilty or no contest waives all nonjurisdictional defects and defenses."

Hathaway, 21, pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor a year ago and was sentenced to probation that required him to be evaluated as a sex offender.

In January, Douglas County Circuit Court Judge Michael Lucci sentenced him to nine months in jail for probation violations that included using alcohol and marijuana and having unapproved contact with a minor child.

Hathaway told investigators that he saw a dead deer in a ditch near Superior in fall 2006 as he rode a bicycle by it. He then dragged it into the woods and had sex with it.

"When I was done, I was upset with myself," Hathaway said in a statement to police. "I know having sex with animals is wrong. But I can't help myself and I need help."

The appeals court ruled Wednesday that police properly obtained the incriminating statement from Hathaway, rejecting the claim that his constitutional rights were violated.

Hathaway was questioned because he was on probation and had returned to a transitional living program in Superior covered in hair and blood with a knife in his pocket, court records said.

Hathaway was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and two years of extended supervision on that charge as well as six years of probation for taking and driving a vehicle without the owner's consent.

Hathaway had just been released from prison for the killing the horse when the deer incident happened, court records said.

Hathaway's attorney, Jefren Olsen, did not immediately return a telephone message Wednesday.

WOW.. way to read a thread... congratz for proving that you don't even read past the first couple posts...

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
But it could be sooo much grosser....

deaddeer.jpg

Hey, nobody ever said the deer was a fresh kill.

:biglaugh:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Shytheed Dumas;939673 said:
But it could be sooo much grosser....

[thumb]http://www.virginiaplaces.org/graphics/deaddeer.jpg[/thumb]

Hey, nobody ever said the deer was a fresh kill.

:biglaugh:

lol, that reminds me of something I read the other day...

http://www.startribune.com/local/15801317.html