What is this?

NoLimitslja

Feb 7, 2011
Central FL.
Where does this plug in at? It's the only thing left on my harness to plug back in and I can't find it in the top...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Trent

Quietly Browsing
Oct 30, 2007
Austin TX
Oil pressure sensor. Look for a bulb of that exact shape to cover up on the turbo side of the motor at the bottom near the front. It will be a very obvious piece.

NoLimitslja

Feb 7, 2011
Central FL.
Awesome thanks, I guess I need to get under the car to see it possibly, saw a bronzeish color bulb looking thing but there was just a stud on top of it, I didn't see anywhere to plug the plug in at, I'll look again this afternoon thanks for the help!

NoLimitslja

Feb 7, 2011
Central FL.
Figured it out thanks for the help... Now if only my freaking cps bolt hadn't broken off in the head today I might be up and running... Ugh this car is making me premature gray...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
NoLimitslja;1827356 said:
Figured it out thanks for the help... Now if only my freaking cps bolt hadn't broken off in the head today I might be up and running... Ugh this car is making me premature gray...

Once you get serious your hair will fall out so no need to worry about the grey ;)

NoLimitslja

Feb 7, 2011
Central FL.
IJ.;1827420 said:
Once you get serious your hair will fall out so no need to worry about the grey ;)

I'm pretty I 100% believe this... The whole reason the harness was off was because I was going to pull the head off with the block in the car to check my block deck and replace my head gasket because of my own concerns it might be blown (white/bluish smoke) well then decided to put it back together because I found out that wasn't the case... (excessive blow by) Anyway.... Long story short thanks to this the motor is coming out... I don't know if it will go back in or if something with a J in it will go back in...