What is the Obession ??

aka Kactabigun

Aug 13, 2005
Newcastle England
Adjuster said:
Feet can be fun.

Nice to nuzzle when they are next to your ears... LOL besides, it really can turn on the gal if you do it right. (Ever had your toes sucked? It is amazing that something so far from anything could be such a turn on.)

Not that I'm a "foot" man or anything, but the best attitude you can have when romping is nothing is out of bounds... :)
Feet can be fun, Eh!
Hard skin, sweaty foul smell, hard skin and that shit looking stuff that gets between the toes. Not for me my friend. A nice set of jubblies does the trick.
The bigger the better, not too big though, belly warmers suck.
Flat chested women bah! You might aswell be in bed with a guy.
These are the sort of things to go for, ( not obsene as nipples dont show)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
TopSecret said:
speaking of Dracula... I'd love to bite the man till he bleeds and lick up his blood... :naughty: ... but then I'm weird and I have a thing for Vampires, lol.

make sure u dont hit an artery :biglaugh:

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
The obsession with breasts? I don't know where it came from, exactly, but I understand it.
Humans are strange in the way that we are attracted to things that are different, things that we don't understand. Some things that fit in this category are threatening, and are less likely to be accepted, but some things that are different are non-threatening and beneficial. The breast is one of these things. When have you ever known a boob to do you harm where you didn't want or deserve it?

We know what breasts are attached to, and we like those, too.. no matter how different they are from us.

I think that it's curiosity, and the feel. They are so soft and non-threatening - welcoming, even.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Lol...dRunk Medic...

Breasts are non threatening???...Some are freaking huge that a woman can choke you with them...lol..

Cheers,
Roy

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
tte said:
Lol...dRunk Medic...

Breasts are non threatening???...Some are freaking huge that a woman can choke you with them...lol..

Cheers,
Roy

If your obsession is that strong you have to have a woman with titties so bi that they harm you, then you either wanted or deserved it..

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
damn.... nobody else digs 'em small? :icon_conf

Just imagine.... 40 years down the road.... all sagging and what not. What the hell is sexy about that? Small and firm, thats the way to go.

As for that can crushing vid..... thats sick, how big was that nipple? lol

My GF asks me this all the time, but I always considered myself an ass man. and apparently, me seeing her tits is like her seeing me completely naked, so... what the hell is my equivalant of seeing her naked? It's mind-boggling

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
mkiiSupraMan18 said:

Just imagine.... 40 years down the road.... all sagging and what not. What the hell is sexy about that? Small and firm, thats the way to go.

My GF asks me this all the time, but I always considered myself an ass man. and apparently, me seeing her tits is like her seeing me completely naked, so... what the hell is my equivalant of seeing her naked? It's mind-boggling

Two words for you: Boob Job.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
mkiiSupraMan18 said:

they cant BE FREAKIN HUGE, I preffer a handful. soft ball size, a nice C cup.
nothing that may harm you in anyway during bed sheet olympics

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
i just had the funniest imagination in a long time...

i was thinking about being a girl with boobs the size like that chick in the video... and being on top with him sitting up on the couch or so... and just going at it... and the boobs jumping up and down and up and down... and finally knocking him out...

oh my... ROFL.

L

lanky189

mkiiSupraMan18 said:

my gf's are b's and i love em, had bigger, didn't know what to do, that and women's breast all have about the same amount of nerve endings that provide pleasure, so the smaller the breast the more pleasure the derive from stimulation.

btw.. mkiisupraman i've missed you :(

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
mkiiSupraMan18 said:

I agree with you, I'd rather have a girl with smaller.

And Lanky, WTF!? since when have you had a women!?!?!?!?!? you never talk to me anymore....I feel so unloved :cry:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
lanky189 said:
btw.. mkiisupraman i've missed you :(

awww........... Guess what Lanky........ I'm looking into buying a '77 Celica. I need to get out of this POS they call a "real" Supra. But seriously, the thing is tits, probably a nice "B".

But back onto the boobs..... Has anyone looked into the possibility of back surgeries and the like down the road? I will agree that something a little bigger than a b-c can get some pretty sweet cleavage, but if you get that whole "undercleavage" thing going, it just looks weird. I think the GF is a B-ish, and they fit perfectly in my hands... I dunno, I still say ass and hips is the way to go. :icon_conf

Maybe the mkII owners like them small because we don't like unneeded weight just hanging around....? :biglaugh:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
there's nothing like a good, perky, A-B cup, WITH nice nipples... ;). fuck those big'uns. they just get in the way...

-shaeff

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
lanky189 said:
my gf's are b's and i love em, had bigger, didn't know what to do

hahaha classic! that's because you're white! :rofl: j/k!

on another note... you guys are all out of your effing minds with A-B cups... unless the girl is ridiculously sexy then sure, but c'mon, who doesn't like tig bitties? especially when they're all floppin' around smacking you in the mouth...