What if someone hit your car? (vid inside)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm surprised the Mustang could actually catch something and then ram it...........:biglaugh:

Wade T

7m Mk2 terror
Apr 6, 2005
Seattle
Haha, great video. The bumpersticker on the Stang was the icing on the cake of her attitude!

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
What would I do? I would do one or both of these two things:
1) Get all their info, call the police, call ICBC, Call work and tell them I'll be late.

2) Get enough money to repair the damage + a little(or a lot) extra.

Plan C)
If the person who hit my car aggravates me to the point of anger(trust me it will take quite a bit more than a car accident to make me angry), I give no guarantee of his safety while I'm around him. This applies only to guys as I would never strike a woman.

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
in my 1st supra, i had a person open their door on my car, i knew this cause i could see their blue paint scrapped into mine, and my red paint still on the tip of their door... so i did the gentlmanly thing to do... sat down in the carand put my foot onto the inside door panel and pushed as hard as i could into their door.... being that the supra doors are like 20398409327423 pounds it didnt hurt mine a bit but pushed theirs in quite a bit...

i had a lil anger issues back then.... and i had just washed the car and made it all nice looking......

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
boosted1jz;1069270 said:
in my 1st supra, i had a person open their door on my car, i knew this cause i could see their blue paint scrapped into mine, and my red paint still on the tip of their door... so i did the gentlmanly thing to do... sat down in the carand put my foot onto the inside door panel and pushed as hard as i could into their door.... being that the supra doors are like 20398409327423 pounds it didnt hurt mine a bit but pushed theirs in quite a bit...

i had a lil anger issues back then.... and i had just washed the car and made it all nice looking......

lawl

I saw some rich kid open their door into someone's beater in the school parking lot one time, the other kid kicked the mirror's off the offender's car :rofl: