What happens when you let Looonie loose with a $3,000 camera

Looonie

Looonie
Aug 22, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.boost.org.nz
Well I borrowed a SLR camera from work for the weekend... only about 3k worth (pretty much as much as the car cost me)... and this is the scary mayhem that resulted ;)

I won't waste everyones bandwidth with the whole lot...

What a fantastic ass!
IMG_7083.jpg

Possibly my favourite shot...
IMG_7101.jpg

Mmmm perdy...
IMG_7139.jpg

Because people always seem to want to see engine bays... even tho its completely standard...
IMG_7195.jpg

I always wanted to have a model pose on my car...
IMG_7203.jpg

Obligatory roof off interior shot :)
IMG_7207.jpg

Excuse the front height on the Soarer... its missing an engine and box... something evil is on the cards for that tho ;)
IMG_7216.jpg

If you have an urge to stumble through the entire collection, they can be viewed at http://www.boost.org.nz/Media/My Cars/Supra/Photoshoot Dec 05

And thats the resized ones ;)

Mmmmmmmm 8.3MP photos at ~4Mb each :D

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Digital dash... YOU BASTARD!

Black car... Now you're just adding insult to injury.

At least you don't have a hardtop. If you did, I'd be even more upset, because shipping from NZ to Canada after I flew over there and stole your car would freaking kill me.

PS - the fact that you don't have old man winter to fight with is just the straw that broke the camel's back. It's SNOWING here. SNOWING!!!

Looonie

Looonie
Aug 22, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.boost.org.nz
IJ. said:
Looonie: Do you shave ya pits?
(Man this brings the term "back crack and sac wax" disturbingly to mind!) ;) <jk>

Nice car and pics!
(well excluding that one)

No I don't shave em, I'm just not a russian chick ;)

Allan: Jolly good showing :) My only mayhem in the supra is: http://www.boost.org.nz/Media/My Cars/Supra/Photoshoot Dec 05/Norty Supra.gif

Most of the mayhem takes place behind the wheel of the Soarer... or used to... can't wait till that babies back on the road *sigh*