What Happened to Moy and Canuckrz

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
french canadians dont shoot people. they paint their faces and dance in the streets all day. thats it.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Zumtizzle;1479680 said:
^Stop viewing supramania from your Wii; it's affecting your Reading Comprehension. ;)

Bwahahah I reread that, I was on the phone with the boss and working on three PCs and photochopin stuffs for the site.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
SupraMario;1479677 said:
How the hell do you get semi almost laid?

Would have gotten laid if there was a place to do so at the time; unfortunately there wasn't so making out and snuggling is as far as it got that night. As lame as that sounds.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Canuckrz;1479710 said:
Would have gotten laid if there was a place to do so at the time; unfortunately there wasn't so making out and snuggling is as far as it got that night. As lame as that sounds.

LOL, fuckin anywhere else besides a bed is an adventure.:biglaugh:

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
It was raining out, I couldn't drive anywhere, she wasn't from in town. And because it was around Christmas the cops were everywhere because tim hortons was closed. Trust me if it was anyway possible to do so without shit going haywire I would have; besides I'm hitting her up right now so the story isn't at its end yet mofo's =P

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
Canuckrz;1479725 said:
It was raining out, I couldn't drive anywhere, she wasn't from in town. And because it was around Christmas the cops were everywhere because tim hortons was closed. Trust me if it was anyway possible to do so without shit going haywire I would have; besides I'm hitting her up right now so the story isn't at its end yet mofo's =P

yes it is.you didnt seal the deal right then!

and best sex ive ever had was in the rain. and by rain i mean one of those nasty thunderstorms we had a few months ago. out in the open view in my carport. doggy style.. and a transformer a block away exploded 30 seconds before i did. was great....so you missed a golden opportunity thre dude...

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
trucker;1480013 said:
yes it is.you didnt seal the deal right then!

and best sex ive ever had was in the rain. and by rain i mean one of those nasty thunderstorms we had a few months ago. out in the open view in my carport. doggy style.. and a transformer a block away exploded 30 seconds before i did. was great....so you missed a golden opportunity thre dude...

Bwaahahah, when I read transformer I figured you stepped on a toy or something lol:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

SURUKO

making the supra better..
Jan 8, 2007
The tropical island....
canuckrz-san semi laid

facepalm.jpg

you asians better find out a way to make this thread on the go.....

:: rave :: :: dothewave :: :: lolsign ::

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
It's important to remember that kissing a girl is pretty much getting laid for canuck. The only time he's gotten penetration was that time in prison with a large Scandinavian man named Reginald.