what happend to ?

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
I hav'nt heard from

1 murkat,

2 that young dude that when by the name of trent ? ( w/ the maxx evo bumper (white up in WA)
3 paradox
4 beef

so to name the least,,
just curious if anyone knows ?

Will

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
last i heard murkat was selling his car. that was months ago, around fall i think. i havn't seen hide nor hair of him since.

and i dont think i have seen beef since the days of the pre-hack SM. i wonder if hes still lurkin around.

not sure about the other 2 :icon_conf

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
no problem! im having a bout of insomnia tonight so ill be sitting around post whoring sm with a cup of tea in my hand all night:icon_bigg

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Paradox just posted somewheres on here. I think SupraTrey sold his car. I too have seen Beef over on SF. Haven't seen Murkat on here for a while, I think he was older than IJ so he might have passed on. J/K :p
Also another person I haven't seen on in a while and alot of folks might not even remember is Andrejun, the guy that painted his MKIII on his carport and it came out amazing!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
oneandgone said:
I think Jay aka Murkat moved to TN, but still had the car. Haven't heard from him since just after he moved. I met him at Elmhurst and he was a really cool guy.

yep, still hasnt sold it yet.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
the supra goddess said:
seen Beef on SF... believe he's a daddy now...I think

wasnt he a daddy before? doesnt he have a boy or something....

well, maybe that was someone else, i cant remember shit.