What Grinds Your Gears?

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
You know what grinds my gears?

When you're girlfriend points out a girl with a rack and an ass and then asks, "Do you think she is hotter than me?".

WTF are you supposed to say, "no?" Either you are lying to be nice and if you aren't, she won't believe you. Say "yes" and you're in the dog house.

onemancrew

Feb 7, 2012
Sydney
IBoughtASupra;1841461 said:
When you're girlfriend points out a girl with a rack and an ass and then asks, "Do you think she is hotter than me?".

Its like a trick question to see what sort of persona you have. The sneaky bitches! They only ask to get approval, so their head can swell up like a balloon, I would just tell her the truth. Hot Girlfriends have to realise that they arent the only hot girls in the world..LOL

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Bad synchros always grind my gears..

My wife just says "damn, that girl has a huge ass! Look babe! *tugs on my shirt*"

Real women appreciate other hot women, not just themselves..

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
RazoE;1841506 said:

My wife just says "damn, that girl has a huge ass! Look babe! *tugs on my shirt*"

sm_photo_missing.jpg

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
haha, my girl almost broke up with me one day cuz my buddy sent me a pic like that but pretended to a chick talking dirty n shit...
Half hour of arguing later i made him call her and tell her it was a joke. fuckin sad. :(

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
RazoE;1841506 said:

Well said sir. My old lady will occasionally point out other girls, but I know she's smart enough to know that I can't keep my eyes closed when I go out in public, sometimes you see things, you know? It happens. Bugs me when people pretend like they don't...

Like Ian said though, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit. That's what I've always liked about my girlfriend. Rarely has there been any shit to be sick of. :D

IBoughtASupra;1841527 said:
You know what grinds my gears?

Everytime Ian tell me he doesn't want to be my bestest buddy.
Dude, don't take it personal, it's a thing called 'personal space'. We all need a bit of it. Why do you think Ian moved to BFE? ;)

Albert;1841538 said:
My girlfriend hates Andy cause he sends me ass pics everyday
So, tell her she can join the competition! Wait... no, don't do that. Do NOT use the word competition. Unless your couch is comfy, then go right ahead. :p

gurley0916;1841565 said:
Why he sees me all day
...and sometimes all night. :naughty: