• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Well folks, almost time to start thinking about a Centralia meet again. With that being said, what does everyone think about moving it a few more miles south, to exit 79, Chehalis? The reason I'm throwing this out there, is that the former Toyota dealerships', (now out of business), lot is huge! Granted, there won't be any places to walk to for food, but just across the freeway, there are some establishments. In case people don't know where I'm refering to, its at exit 79, which is on the east side of I-5. The photo op's for this locale are much improved also, due to the fact that we could control who parks amongst the Supra's, and who doesn't!
Let me know what you think, by voting in the poll.
Thanks;
Tom

1jzMoe

Supramania Contributor
Apr 2, 2005
Vilseck, Germany, Germany
unless we can reserve the a area at the old place for just us i will go with the one off of exit 79, because it has the ability to be better organized (by generations or however), better for photo shoots, no one else getting in the middle of the meet, and plenty of parking.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
I think this will generate alot more interest as soon as Groundhog day passes! Lol!
I'm kinda' torn on the site myself, even though I started the thread!:aigo: The Mexican restaurant was a great lunch break indeed! Within walking distance @ Chamber Way (exit 79) is an Applebee's, but they have never excited my pallet much!:icon_razz
I just drove by there last night, as my work took me down to Portland and back. The lot looks very inviting, but nourishment is going to play a big part in the meet's location.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
^ Nope, nothing left there to indicate it was ever a Toyota dealership. That would be cool, but, I think we are going to end up in our normal place.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I vote exit 79. I'm all for more parking, better organization, and better photo ops. The old location seems a little cramped to me. There's nothing that says you can't bring your own food or get fast food on the way. That's what I did last year.

When we having this years meet? May again?

Status
Not open for further replies.