What Do You Think Of This?

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
hvyman;1857938 said:
Me likey rotary :)

Me too. Can't beat three moving parts.

BoostMonger;1857954 said:
Have you guys seenvideos of that wankel powered bug called the black mamba? That things wicked

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Nope. Link it!

IndigoMKII;1858019 said:
original 74 brakes?:eek3: I've been in one of these with front/rear disc conversion and at 60 mph I thought we'd NEVER stop.

Really? What kind of brakes were used? This one is getting disc brakes all around with EBC pads.

Poodles;1858053 said:
My bro has told me stories of being in his friend's bug. Had a porsche engine conversion and he was in the backseat going over 100MPH with crosswinds making the car change lanes. His comment, "I thought I was gonna die."

Nothing new here. We have another video that I will try to upload and you can see towards the top of fourth, the last gear, the bug actually drifts into the other lane.

IJ.;1858071 said:
Bug = Vespa = Fat chick... fun to ride but you wouldn't tell anyone ;)

I'd bang a fat chick. Everyone on this forum knows I'd bang a fat chick.

LongGone;1858308 said:
My first car was a bug. I remember when I took the bumpers and eng lid off and my mom had a damn heart attack.
I wanna see some pics that that bettle sounds SIC!

I'll try.

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
IBoughtASupra;1858549 said:
Really? What kind of brakes were used? This one is getting disc brakes all around with EBC pads.

If I remember correctly they converted to 5 lug and used the old porsche carrera setup. There's a bug restore/performance shop a short ways from me that comes to the shop all the time asking for us to drill and press in new lugs etc etc.