What do you think about a track being open at night?

SC Rydah

Sep 20, 2008
New Jersey
I'm just wondering how many people here would like to go to a track that's open at night.
I mean like club hours 9pm-3am or later.
How many people have gone to one? Or at least heard of one?
How many are there in the northeast?
How could somebody pull it off?
How many of you would like to go to one instead of a party? Or a club? Or a bar?
What would make it worthwhile? How much money do you think it can bring in?
What would REALLY make it pop?
Feel free to lmk. Suggestions, opinions, bring it on.

SupraRon

Supramania Contributor
Jan 2, 2008
Canada
Not sure about the by-laws down there, but most of the tracks up here have to close at a certain time due to the noise. It's a good idea though.

14u2c

RAFO
Mar 31, 2005
four-one-three
If you can find a place, than I would go every weekend. I would pay between $50-$100 because of the amount I pay just for one night out at a club, this is a deal. Find something that is between 1-2 hours drive from the 413.

SC Rydah

Sep 20, 2008
New Jersey
dasalvykidd;1597571 said:
lol you posted this same shit on b20

lol! Yeah I had to. I don't have any other sn's cuz when I meet you guys in person, if you chat with me online you know who I am no matter what site I go to. But I'm asking cuz there's different types of people from different walks of life, ages, income, and cars. So I'm reaching out to as many people as I can - through many forums - to figure this out. Always nice to talk to a "bi-forum" member! Btw, You guys don't have ANY tracks in LI?!

And Ron, we have the same issues here in NJ. I see they don't have the same problem in Florida! But i'm thinking...if it was in an Industrial area, where residential areas aren't too close, and nearby hwys keep most people from driving through those residential areas, MAYBE...

SC Rydah

Sep 20, 2008
New Jersey
Ok now...Y'all stop tempting me! I been talking about moving to Fla for YEARS but I've been on the fence about it...due to family and work. If I could find a GOOD job down there, I'd do it. I'm thinking about the Jacksonville area. But I digress!! How cool is the tracks down there? Can they be improved? I'm looking to build on my ideas for this thing.