What do you guys think of these wheels?

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Very nice! Black spokes, on the red car= SEXY!:yumyum: :thumbup: They are quite heavy though. Although if you have good suspension, and big brakes, I don't think it makes all that much difference. Put a 285/35-18 on the rears, it will look bad ass!!!:evil2:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I'd say they're a nice choice Matt. I was just looking at those wheels on eBay yesterday.
Post up some nice photoshoot pics when you get them!

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
p385088_1.jpg

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
now those are absoulutely sexy^^. i would imagine those looking alot better than the black. but then again 5 spoke wheels are noramally my preference on a supra.

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
Ahh...I think you made the right choice in those wheels. Much better than the sterns.

My car is supposed to be competed by early to mid next week.
There are a few things I need to do, and i'll drive it around for a few weeks before I send it to paint. Im thinking of going with a Lexus Pearl White. Ive really like that color and might decide on a different white than what is on the color code for the car.

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
Yes those are Q45 Gattling Gun projectors installed on the truck.
As for the lights for the Supra, unfortunatly you will have to go the custom route as well. there is absolutly no good projector setup in the aftermarket for them.

I will be retrofitting Infiniti QX4 reflector based HIDs into the Supra I hope.....