What do you carry in your mk3

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Random, But I always roll with a Spare head gasket, Sent from the supra gods.... :icon_razz:nono:

p1651534_1.jpg

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Used to carry basic handtools,jumper cables, full size spare, jack and a Tq wrench for the lugs, also kept my wrenches for the coilovers in the car, engine oil (can't always get the right brand synthetic in west bumfuck) and coolant/water.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
I carry a cell phone so I don't need any of the other junk. Now in my jeep I carry stuff for when I'm out in the desert and can't use the phone.

Mkiii supra

Apr 16, 2010
Salem Oregon
Fire Extinguisher, Oil, Torque Wrench, Jack (doesnt have the deal to make it work so a modified screw driver will do :), full set of sockets and wrenches, wrenches to adjust coilovers, electric tools such as that multi tool to splice wires along with extra wire and electrical tape. < actually needed all that electrical stuff a couple times. spare tire and jumper cables...

...Ohh yeah, and my .40 S&W Glock.

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
tools, tireplugs + mini comprssor, no spares casue i lost my locknut remover, oil, coolant, spare head, 4 lighters, afc neo still in the box, and cause i can, pink thong on the rear view mirror.

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
1/4 and 3/8" drives, 8-21mm sockets, zip ties in five different sizes, 6-16mm line wrenches, 3lb sledge, scissor jack, bag of wire/butt connectors...pillow, blanket, TP, MREs, first aid kit, jumper cables, water, and a rain poncho.

Plus the targa tool.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
A small bag of hand tools (soldering iron/electrical tape/plumbers tape/wrenches/screwdrivers/spare wire/couple spare bulbs...), a basic socket set (8-17mm), 1-2 quarts of oil, and a jug of coolant.

The tools sit neatly on the floor behind my seat and the fluids fit perfectly on the sides of the trunk where the 'organizers' used to be.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Hanes manual, Supra prop stake for the hood, paint brush, miniature hand sanitizer bottle, tissues, sunglasses, flashlight, GPS, owner's manual, I Am The Stig sticker in the glove.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
bioskyline;1652132 said:
tools, tireplugs + mini comprssor, no spares casue i lost my locknut remover, oil, coolant, spare head, 4 lighters, afc neo still in the box, and cause i can, pink thong on the rear view mirror.

I always thought that would be funny, but never actually did it.

On topic, it all depends on what I'm doing. Generally I like to have a small selection of tools with me, but if I'm going on a road trip, pretty much everything IJ listed along with a couple extra things, food and extra water, just in case. Future additions will include a fire extinguisher, but I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon.