What do I replace the hydro pump with?

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
Kinda is the key word IJ:) lol....I think the hydro pump is a great set up as well. It served me well for almost 2years till the rad went boom. I was going to keep it, but it's so nice and cool were I live I don't want to deal with the ugly, bulky, greasy hydro pump.

Wort comes to worst, I'll go with the clutch fan......

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
Orion ZyGarian;1860943 said:
We're still waiting on the pulleys and they will ship separately from the pump. If you want them overnighted, I can see what I can do

I got my pump today :D this the 'conversion' pulley I bought from you too? uploadfromtaptalk1343431508810.jpg

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
What, you think we sit around, do nothing all day, and sell crap for parts? No way, I'm just as passionate about Supras as anyone else, so that carries over.

We have all sorts of stuff in the works in the future, and really I'd like for us to be a vendor because I'm not here to step on anyone's toes, but we'll see. I have enough I'm working on all at once as it is haha.

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
Orion ZyGarian;1861328 said:
What, you think we sit around, do nothing all day, and sell crap for parts? No way, I'm just as passionate about Supras as anyone else, so that carries over.

We have all sorts of stuff in the works in the future, and really I'd like for us to be a vendor because I'm not here to step on anyone's toes, but we'll see. I have enough I'm working on all at once as it is haha.

No.. I think you guys sit around all day and source parts out from Toyota :p jk but what kind of stuffs? :)

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
BoostMonger;1861334 said:
No.. I think you guys sit around all day and source parts out from Toyota :p jk but what kind of stuffs? :)

I cant say too much for a multitude of reasons, but right now I'm working on getting an e-newsletter out. I dont really like calling it that because it sounds like something you just automatically send to your trash/spam box, and it isnt just going to be obnoxious plugging. It wont be sent out until it's ready though

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
Did some work while I wait for parts, cleaned up all the crazy wire's and getting ready to spray the cam cover satin semi gloss black:)
47252bad-c111-8faf.jpg

47252bad-c127-430f.jpg

was going polish them cause I'm in the middle of polishing the water
47252bad-c14b-b19d.jpg

Last edited:

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
Lookin good! My covers were polished long ago, so they have that very faded semi-gloss look. I took them off to clean them and replace the gaskets, then got them just as dirty reinstalling them because of how nasty my engine bay is haha. If I do it again, I'll likely go that route. I like how it came out

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
Hey Lonnie, my cam gears got here today. And we'll... uploadfromtaptalk1343864146921.jpg
They're not blue like the description says.. Ordered a blue belt to go along with these and my couplers.

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
BoostMonger;1862589 said:
Hey Lonnie, my cam gears got here today. And we'll... View attachment 60129
They're not blue like the description says.. Ordered a blue belt to go along with these and my couplers.

Wow, those suuuuure are some pretty blue cam gears! Are you sure your hue isnt adjusted correctly?

Seriously though, I'm working on it and will get back to you :)

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
Orion ZyGarian;1862597 said:
Wow, those suuuuure are some pretty blue cam gears! Are you sure your hue isnt adjusted correctly?

Seriously though, I'm working on it and will get back to you :)

Hahahah they'd be great if I was colorblind :D