What do i need to tell mufflershop about turbo piping

grimace65

Apr 3, 2005
so cal
what kind of pipes should i get from the turbo to intercooler? etc. etc. im installing the t88h with spearco intercooler, what size pipes?all the info.

ndnxtc

Super Ultra Mega Member
Apr 4, 2005
Dallas, TX
No offense, but I'm not sure if you'll want to install a T88H if you don't know what kind of piping you need...

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Because running a T88 requires a LOT of changes to your car, the least of which is the size of intercooler piping you are going to run. If you don't already know enough to figure out what size pipe to use, how can you possibly know what intercooler you need, how bif your injectors must be, what kind of computer you will need to run it, what wideband sensor to purchase, how big of a line you will need to run from the fuel tank, how many fuel pumps you will need, what pistons, valves, cams, and so on.

Hope that helps.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
GrimJack said:
Because running a T88 requires a LOT of changes to your car, the least of which is the size of intercooler piping you are going to run. If you don't already know enough to figure out what size pipe to use, how can you possibly know what intercooler you need, how bif your injectors must be, what kind of computer you will need to run it, what wideband sensor to purchase, how big of a line you will need to run from the fuel tank, how many fuel pumps you will need, what pistons, valves, cams, and so on.

Hope that helps.

unfortunetly...it wont... :momaru: