What did you do to your supra today? Pics

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
drank last night
woke up with a Apexi Black AVC R AVC-R Turbo Boost Controller Electronic in my purchased list. I guess I'll have a boost controller soon.

1James

Lurker
Mar 19, 2009
Bay Area, CA
atmperformance;2011976 said:
drank last night
woke up with a Apexi Black AVC R AVC-R Turbo Boost Controller Electronic in my purchased list. I guess I'll have a boost controller soon.

Nice! This happens to me a lot, too.

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
my blower stoped working on lowest setting as well. thx Silver MK3 will know where to look.

and i found that my targa leaks when im not spending enaugh attention when putting it on. car has to sit on straight road, have to start tighten with back screws... then it doesnt leaks.

and i have hatch leak as well...

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
sonofabitch.jpg
pictures for the picture thread. got my coolant overflow re-installed but the birdcage light seems to be on even when it's full. Also found a small coolant leak in the middle rear section where the heater hose block off cap isn't doing it's job. If i have it all sorted out by tomorrow at noon i'll be off to the dyno before work.:naughty:

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
more tuning.....
trying to get it to idle. still lean at 5k for some reason. ran like a raped ape at 11lbs right till 5k.
looks like more tuning is needed. :(
also, i'm looking for suggestions on upgrading the coils to sequential fire.......................

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Janch;2012027 said:
my blower stoped working on lowest setting as well. thx Silver MK3 will know where to look.

and i found that my targa leaks when im not spending enaugh attention when putting it on. car has to sit on straight road, have to start tighten with back screws... then it doesnt leaks.

and i have hatch leak as well...

No problem. I picked up the new resistor today and all the coils are clean and not corroded. They are also nice and solid and not brittle like the old one. I should be able to get it put in tomorrow and I'll let you know if it fixes the problem. I'm almost certain it will.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I was hauling ass after work to get to a friend's house and I was on the street and there was a red FRS next to me both of us had our windows down and he got ahead of me and I saw a gap in the left lane he was in the right I was in the middle, so I boost it and shift right next to him and my car had a loud backfire and I heard him say, "OH SHIT" lol

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Went to advance auto parts to pick up some brake pads that did not come in yet and when I pulled up one of the workers was going in and he held the door open for me and said, "The man with the turbo supra how are you doing?". Then when I walked in 2 other workers greeted me and asked how my car was running lol. Feels goodman.

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
I already got 1 Honda. Don't need another. I'll be getting another truck soon. There is this dude that has a few mods to his 2wd f250 and he needs an education plus I need another truck to tow my boat.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk