What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I think they have a dull or matte finish and have a slightly cheap look to them but they can be done right and look great.

Terry steward

Oct 18, 2007
benfleet essex
Having got the car running really well now,,with new Plugs,Another coil pack and Leads,,,I went for a Grin inducing ride,,,,BUT,,now think I may have a Problem with my Autobox,,,,as I was exiting from a Roundabout,doing about 25 mph,,,my rear wheels momentarily Locked,as if I had applied the Handbrake Hard,,,it did this the other week,,but I thought it was due to the car nigh on stalling because of the bad misfire I'd had,which is now cured.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Today I dropped the tank, replaced the fuel pump, replaced the fuel filter, got it all back together, and have a very slight leak on the fuel filter outlet side.... Time to crawl back under there and see if I can tighten it up anymore.

drogon

Oct 29, 2013
Dallas Texas
a3u3apur.jpg
u3etedaz.jpg
Gave her a wash n wax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
A-to-the-J;2004079 said:
Nice!

This was all I could do.

e3e6eran.jpg

Have to figure out my spark issue :(

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I know the feeling. I got a timing issue I'm having a hard time with. Been messing with it for a week. Been so long since I had to do it on a supra it seems this skill has eluded me.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atlas

You call this a sandwich?
Aug 22, 2012
Clovis CA
Installed a set of Corbeau LG1's. Temporarily removed my Schroth harness until I can properly set it up. The two don't agree. Definitely saved some weight with these! Cons; Using the Corbeau brackets, both seats sit about an inch higher. The seats are definitely not track day seats, but I have an FX1 wide coming for days like that. Pros; Very comfortable! Light.

Cell phone pics
13922273187_a509ee4308_c.jpg

13922273107_da819d921e_c.jpg

13922319760_f664693baa_c.jpg

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Dammit Atlas, now when I see your sig I think it's a pic of my MK3 until I see that your front bumper is clean unlike mine lol

Thomas

Apr 18, 2014
Washington
Today i installed my louvers, installed gauge faces, and got the speedometer and oil gauge to stop working. Pretty good/bad day for me. out of commission for awhile, hope to fix it or get it to a shop. going to miss driving it for time being.
66mesp.jpg

jaz3bc.jpg

x27apy.jpg

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
SPOOLMK3;2004142 said:
Megan's are amazing under a supra
That's what I keep hearing and I am hesitant to get them because they are so cheap but the reviews on the forums and the facebook page are great. I just can't help but think I'd be better off getting something I guess more expensive or from a better known brand.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Doat;2004145 said:
That's what I keep hearing and I am hesitant to get them because they are so cheap but the reviews on the forums and the facebook page are great. I just can't help but think I'd be better off getting something I guess more expensive or from a better known brand.

If I can pick up a new set of coils, I'll be selling my Tein Super Streets. Just saying.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Thomas;2004143 said:
Today i installed my louvers, installed gauge faces, and got the speedometer and oil gauge to stop working. Pretty good/bad day for me. out of commission for awhile, hope to fix it or get it to a shop. going to miss driving it for time being.
66mesp.jpg

jaz3bc.jpg

x27apy.jpg

Nice! Where did you get the louvers, and how do they fit/install? I've been thinking about getting a set for mine at some point, but it's hard to find any info on them because they are so uncommon for MK3's.

Atlas

You call this a sandwich?
Aug 22, 2012
Clovis CA
Doat;2004141 said:
Dammit Atlas, now when I see your sig I think it's a pic of my MK3 until I see that your front bumper is clean unlike mine lol

Funny cuz when you posted a pic of your supra after you cleaned up and mounted the rpf1s, I was thinking the same thing. Twins haha! I like these wheels on the mkiii, and they're light as a plus. Yours will look nice and aggressive once you install some coilovers!

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I do plan to get some megans soon I wish my RPF1s were new I found some curb rash and one has a small but noticeable bend doesn't affect anything but looks.

Thomas

Apr 18, 2014
Washington
Silver MK3;2004193 said:
Nice! Where did you get the louvers, and how do they fit/install? I've been thinking about getting a set for mine at some point, but it's hard to find any info on them because they are so uncommon for MK3's.
The louvers are held on by 6 hinges that have industrial tape on the back, which you then silicone down. The top two are optional, but i did them just to feel safer. they then have a plastic screw top that goes through the louvers and connects with the hinge. The tape and silicone took about a day to completely dry, and it took about 30 mins to properly line everything for the install. I Bought them off eBay, for i believe $270 or so. The seller was Carid or something, it came from carid through eBay, so its the same company. i thought $270 was abit much for plastic, but i really wanted the uncommon flare, so i got it as my Christmas present.
Really quite simple install, and does not affect view much really. The side window ones will be hard to get a hold of though.
2z4wm6s.jpg

335cxza.jpg

note your windows will get very dirty, and if your like me you won't feel like taking them off to clean, which is not hard really. the grime does not bother me so i wash the window rarely.