What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Jul 30, 2011
A-Town WA
Installed driftmotion's custom intake, top feed rail, bosch 680cc injectors. I need alil help with wiring if someone is in wa state I will pay you to help. Pm for more info

image.jpg

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
With the wiring harness completed, belts added, and everything tightened up, tomorrow we'll be dropping the 2JZ back into the engine bay for hopefully the last time, connecting everything up, and starting her up.

Some pics when we were doing the test fit...

p1929082_1.jpg

p1929082_2.jpg

SOON.

itsDELUXson

Jan 2, 2013
Ventura County
plus.google.com
Last night bought a stock AFM from a guy parting out his wrecked Supra. Going to repair my damaged engine harness today. Install my boost gauge and boost controller and hopefully get it up and running.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
That's when I retired it to the garage for the full restoration.
I haven't put any miles on it in over a year and a half now, and it'll be at least 6 more months till I can.

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Went to the shop today and.... IT RUNS!!!!
Apparently the water pump leaks though :/

They also had my new tires on the rear 275/40/18 fills the well pretty well me thinks
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Also have these to dress up the wheels a little
sm_photo_missing.jpg

When I first got the car it had a horrid blue rad-cap on and so I ordered a new one. Today I was looking at it and noticed something...
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Well at least now I have options lol
I also picked up some new med grey interior parts from a guy north of Baltimore who had stripped out three MKIII's and was selling the pieces he didn't need, here they are compared to my shadow grey console (I gave up on the CF console I have for right now)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

My SG coin holder in the MG console
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Just for idea of what it would look like ;)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I really liked having the -89 coin holder (works better as a cup holder lol) so I swapped over the lid and latch to it and now I just have to decide if I want to A) just use the med-grey console or B) cut out the bottom of the SG console. Im getting the console lid redone in black leather right now as well. What do you guys think?
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

The guy also threw in a -89 1piece wing for $10!!!

Jul 30, 2011
A-Town WA
"wow that is alot of dei stuff bit much ya think lol"
- don't hate cuz I can actually build a car the way it should be built, not buyin shit parts cuz I'm too lazy to get the right things once instead of having problem after problem and not knowing what to do about it especially when I have taken the time (4 years building) to know what I'm investing my money and time into

Last edited:

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
yhatzee89;1929198 said:
DONT USE DUPLICOLOR!!!! Use this stuff instead---> http://www.bryndana.com/
On my truck forum a guy compares them on the first post here---> http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122874&highlight=

why not on the hard plastic came out good. doesnt look like how his came out, i used dawn to clean it up with a ruff pad and then followed up with asetone which cleaned it up even more and i did that til the cloth didnt pull up any crap and the used the adhesive promoter 2 light coats and then 3 light coats of paint came out as picture which is pretty good.