What did you do to your supra today? Pics

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
i ran all the wiring etc. for my greddy turbo timer and profec b. trying to decide where to mount them while i wait for a the 4mm filter to show up. :(
the good news is, i gave my engine builder/tuner a deposit on my megasquirt stuff. :)

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
te72;1872335 said:
You know, I once brought home a Miata transmission in the passenger seat of my old Mk3... small world.

One of them is a *little* bit lighter than the other though :p Besides, how else are you going to? While surprisingly roomy, there's not much room in the trunk. Perhaps if mine was empty I could.

I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do...if I want to use both as oil coolers (overkill), save one for the Miata when it gets turboed (meh) or run the blue one as an oil cooler and grey one as power steering cooler (most likely).

zby67

Nov 15, 2010
Texas
wade3570;1874034 said:
recently did some front bumper license space fill-in body work. I'm not a body guy, but took time to talk to shop owners and read some threads. here's a link to various pics at various stages, but you get the idea. I hope this give some folks ideas or helps them in some way. enjoy!

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g30/bishopw/?start=all

clean supra you got there! thoughs custom headers, OBX, or pacesetters? blue vavle covers stand out and look nice against all the polishing you did!

wade3570

Jan 7, 2007
tallahassee, florida
thx! pacesetter. the're ok. I've heard better things about other headers, but at the time, thats the direction i went. I'm trying to get body and paint done someday soon. (shhh...don't tell anyone...i've been saying that for years. lol)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
wade3570;1874055 said:
thx! pacesetter. the're ok. I've heard better things about other headers, but at the time, thats the direction i went. I'm trying to get body and paint done someday soon. (shhh...don't tell anyone...i've been saying that for years. lol)
Nice looking car you have there man, I'm surprised you don't have a build thread posted (if you do, post a link...). Really clean, and a nice restoration it looks like.

For those who want to see the bumper fill end result:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

zby67

Nov 15, 2010
Texas
wade3570;1874055 said:

lol looks like were on the same page with trying to get paint done lol i plan on staying with the dark blue pearl with white trim or black with white trim havent fully decided.

wade3570

Jan 7, 2007
tallahassee, florida
cool man. im thinking of doing a color change, but slight....ghey blue--->silver white. my hang-up is whether or not i wanna do color matching moldings or keep them blue or grey.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
wade3570;1874112 said:
thx! My build has been taking so long, i felt it not needed till i was done....for now, i'll just update the photobucket album as i go.
Basically what I'm doing. Would be done by now, but I bought a house, so that obviously eats a lot of the budget. The car is happy to be indoors though.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the end result (if there is an "end" to a Supra build/restoration), keep it up. :)

Kyle Hartman;1874190 said:
Still tearing the old motor out of mine, but idk if anyone has done plasti dip but here's my experience with it
Did you use the plastidip for the entire bottom of the car? At first I thought it was a Mk2, kinda neat.

Dec 31, 2010
IL
D.J.T.;1868059 said:
Pictures of the exhaust....

will get under car shots soon. & videos. excuse quality its an iphone afterall.

p1876104_1.jpg

Where did you get that upper spoiler? I have looked all over, I heard a guy makes them but lost the thread!!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
MA67SupraTurbo;1876211 said:
Thanks, my car looks like yours, cleaned up antilag wiring today!

p1876324_1.jpg
You know, not to be a negative nancy, but isn't lighting fires under your car a bad idea? I'd be concerned with melting something, or frying a brake/fuel line/wiring under the car...

Anyway, I cleaned up my old suspension and wheels/tires yesterday. Tedious work, but they cleaned up pretty nicely. :)